Durr Injury?

Was Durrell a later sigh. I did not see him listed on last years national signing day list.

He seemed to be playing well, especially for a true freshman. Hoping it is nothing major and for a speedy recovery.

I know nothing other than what I saw on TV, but that they had the brace/splint on his leg while he was on the cart is not a good sign - often that indicates a more serious knee injury. Hoping for the best for the kid.

Any indication on Richardson? He was able to walk off, albeit gingerly, so hopefully that's nothing major.

He got held and then pinned back on his knee by the offensive player from WSU. Thought it was kind of a dirty play as he could have released the hold he had on Durr's shoulder pads and jersey but he would not let go.

We'll find out soon enough, but judging by his reaction and the way they carted him off, I'd guess broken leg at minimum, but likely torn knee ligament. Sure hope not...we'll need the kid next year.

And Richardson...oh boy, hope it's not his knee. That would be a HUGE loss of epic proportions.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

His tweet was something to the affect of 'short setback and big return.'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speaking of Durr. He was a true Freahman essentially playing his first game. He was replaced by Zo. A third stringer. Yet, WSU kept going after Myrick who was spot on last night. Still can't figure that one out.

Speaking of Durr. He was a true Freahman essentially playing his first game. He was replaced by Zo. A third stringer. Yet, WSU kept going after Myrick who was spot on last night. Still can't figure that one out.

From the Washington paper. Myrick was covering their best receiver and shut him down.

Those alternatives rarely included Marks, who was dogged thoroughly by Minnesota’s Jalen Myrick and managed just four inconsequential catches for 27 yards. The running backs were forgotten in the first half, forgettable when resurrected – especially as pass-catchers.

Myrick played his best game of the season last night. It was fun to watch.

We'll find out soon enough, but judging by his reaction and the way they carted him off, I'd guess broken leg at minimum, but likely torn knee ligament. Sure hope not...we'll need the kid next year.

And Richardson...oh boy, hope it's not his knee. That would be a HUGE loss of epic proportions.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Richardson's didn't look as severe as Durr's but in both cases they were looking at knees. Hopefully it is nothing long term and both guys can heal up and be ready to go by the time fall camp roles around. Don't worry so much about Richardson missing spring ball but it would be unfortunate for Durr because he could use the time to build on his promising performance in the bowl game.

Top Bottom