Dukie V has Gophers at #33

Where is Becky on the list? :) Should be interesting to see the spin from Bo's followers.

Interesting list. It is hard for me to imagine that Illinois is not a top 40 team. Finished second in the Big Ten last year, has its top three scorers returning, and has a top 20 recruiting class coming in.

Oh, well.

Interesting list. It is hard for me to imagine that Illinois is not a top 40 team. Finished second in the Big Ten last year, has its top three scorers returning, and has a top 20 recruiting class coming in.

Oh, well.

I try to take absolutely everything Dukie says with a grain of salt. In this particular case, I'm not even sure he's mistaken or correct. But on another level, I've found that whenever Vitale ranks something, it's more of a case of haphazard thoughts placed into some kind of order or ranking. Taking this into account, the fact that he omitted Illinois from his list is hardly a shot at Weber's team. In Vitale's case, it could simply mean he forgot to mention them in his article and he ran out of numbers.

I guess there is the chance that he has Illinois in his top 10. I don't think Illinois deserves to be a top 10 team, but he did have Michigan at #11!

That would almost be as silly as leaving Illinois out of the top 40. But, no, I don't get too worked up over anything Dickie would come up with.

Wow. Vitale has Illinois at #10. Yes, I take everything he says with a grain of salt. He also has MSU at #3 and Purdue at #6. That is four Big Ten teams in the top 11.

He does have Duke at #5 even though they only have, I think, two guards on their roster. :)

Wow. Vitale has Illinois at #10. Yes, I take everything he says with a grain of salt. He also has MSU at #3 and Purdue at #6. That is four Big Ten teams in the top 11.

He does have Duke at #5 even though they only have, I think, two guards on their roster. :)

Dukie, oops, I mean Dickie V. is at it again!!!;)

Top Bottom