Duke/OSU

KoolAid

Red Drank Brewmaster
Reaction score
This is some fun basketball. I honestly don't care if they're in our conference, I think OSU might be my horse in the race this year. How good is Craft?

I've been drinking...

KoolAid said:
This is some fun basketball. I honestly don't care if they're in our conference, I think OSU might be my horse in the race this year. How good is Craft?

I've been drinking...

NU with an easy win also. B1G looking good after the Michigan Virginia loss.

Iowa getting handled by Clemson at home. Purdue looking good also. Hummel hasn't lost his stroke. Ryne Smith still a DB.

All-American post? check.
Gritty, strong defensive, pure point guard? check.
Two wing scorers who can score from the 3 point line on in? check.
Strong defensive team? check.
Chip on shoulder, after early exit last tourney? check.

If I was a Buckeye fan, I'd be awfully excited for this season. Depth could be an issue, especially if injuries/foul trouble emerge, but it could be a special season for OSU.

I love watching DUKE get crushed, hope OSU doesnt slow down, beat them by 30

OSU looked like world-beaters tonight, that's for sure. Beating Duke big is a pretty damn nice feather in your cap.

Solely based on that game, I'd say they have an outside chance of running the table in the Big Ten.

I think Ohio St. has the best "team" in basketball. Maybe not the best talemt.

They definitely have the best post player in Sullinger. I think Craft is the best pure point guard. His defense is phenomenal. Smith has turned into a glue guy and a do everything player. Buford and Thomas can really score.

My one rip on Thad has been he uses a really short bench. When Evan was here he was playing crazy minutes and had many turnovers late in the tourney. Thad could have easily "stolen" some minutes from a few bench players.

He has a few McDonald's AA on his bench that don't see the court. Amir Williams 7 minutes a game. S. Scott 11 min a game. Thad is a great recruiter and great with X and 0's. How many open three's did they give Duke? I just wish he would use his depth more.

Who put a nickel in Northwestern? Tech not that bad of a team and the Cats pretty much had there way with them. I know they beat them last year at Welsh-Ryan by 20 points, but still to win on the road by that much is pretty impressive.

Top Bottom