Duane celebrating win on field!! Check it out

Tucker32

Reaction score
Caught this on iPhone on the field after the game. Not the best quality, but Duane's enthusiasm is classic as he leads a Who Hates Iowa cheer. He played so hard, it was great to see his smile after all he's been through in this program. He's on at about the 40 second mark.

I didn't know how to embed, so just a link. If someone can fix, thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFQcTtUejxk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Say what you want about Bennett, but that kid leaves it all on the field every game he plays. Great game today!

Bennett played fantastic today. Great game by the senior.

I love Duane. He played big in last years Floyd game too. On the field last year dude was gracious in taking a picture w me and my brother as some guy took ages to figure out my camera app.

Say what you want about Bennett, but that kid leaves it all on the field every game he plays. Great game today!

+1000000. LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!! Bennett is a great representitive for the U! Go Gophers!!

P.S. Eat it Kill Haters

Daune deserves a game ball. He play 60 minutes of football the way its supposed to be played. Even after he got knocked on his @$$ and was falling over walkin off the field, he took a few plays off, passed the concussion test, and kept playin his heard out with enormous passion. Kudos Daune!

Nice tweet from Duane as well.
"I want to thank all the Gopher fan for todays performance in the crowd, the crowd noise was stellar.. #FloydIsHome"

Thanks for posting - great video. Games like this, more than anything I am happy for the seniors. They've been through a heck of a lot in their time here and it's great for them to be rewarded with games like today. Awesome day.

Go Gophers!!

I was standing at the 50 and I heard Anthony Jacobs say something to the effect that he wasn't leaving until all the fans were gone. Stood there and took pictures and signed footballs for the little ones.

Top Bottom