Dual thread QB

Sodaksam

Reaction score
It’s pretty much the norm in college FB to have a dual threat QB. Winning or losing 5-4 gets old. Let’s get with the program.

From Vermillion, SD . Watched Streveler kick butt there and CFL. I’m

From Vermillion, SD . Watched Streveler kick butt there and CFL. I’m
yup. anyone close or far from our program watched him and saw he was electric. Except the crazy ass ego punk of coach kill. he didnt play him becuase he said his hands were to small.

kill who said there are no d line to recruit, then strevlers hands to small. how the F that clown kept coaching
Another entry into the “Hating old coaches and players, makes me a super fan of the current coach and players” contest.

I liked what I saw at the end of the game from Brosmer, but his mobility is alarming and I'm amazed that PJ hasn't recruited someone more mobile. It just helps your offense so much.

Auto correct. Dual threat. Still think we need to strive to be good, not just good enough to squeak out a win in boring fashion. Hard to recruit to this style.

Don’t care about dual-threat until single-threat threshold is met - have to be able to go out and throw for 250-300 yards against B1G level competition when needed. If you can run in addition to doing that cool.

Here we go. Mitch was not a very good qb at the fbs level. I think I did see him at the NC game. He is an M man.

Here we go. Mitch was not a very good qb at the fbs level. I think I did see him at the NC game. He is an M man.
Exactly this. Respect the guy for following through on Kill’s terrible game plans, and for his commitment to the U. Terrible YPC v B1G competition, terrible combine 40 time - not fast or elusive.

Hope he has a wonderful life moving forward.

Top Bottom