Drew Wolitarsky & Tedric Thompson in LA Nike Training Camp

They had Thompson playing WR, even though he looks like a LBer (looked like the biggest guy in the video). He made a nice move in the video, Wolitarsky...not so much. He was covered pretty tight.

They had Thompson playing WR, even though he looks like a LBer (looked like the biggest guy in the video). He made a nice move in the video, Wolitarsky...not so much. He was covered pretty tight.

Comparing Rivals database - Cedric vs. younger brother Tedric:

2011 Cedric - 5'11", 195 lbs., 40 N/A, 5.2 Rivals Rating.
2013 Tedric - 6'1", 203 ilbs., 40 4.6, 5.5 Rivals Rating.

He surprisingly plays big as a WR in the Nike video. JK is planning on using him as a DB?

Let's hope we can ink him next Wednesday.

Yep, I hope he's part of this class.

I do think he'll end up at LBer though.

At 6-1 203...he would make an interesting DB. Hope we get him.

I wonder if Drew and Tedric know each other or if their HS teams play against each other. Drew is from Canyon Country, and Tedric is from Valencia. On Google Map, they are both in the Santa Clarita area.

We need Drew to convince Tedric that Minny is where it is at.

I wonder if Drew and Tedric know each other or if their HS teams play against each other. Drew is from Canyon Country, and Tedric is from Valencia. On Google Map, they are both in the Santa Clarita area.

We need Drew to convince Tedric that Minny is where it is at.

He mentioned in his post-commitment video that when he was here on his official, he was hosted by someone he played against and knew from HS. It had to be Cedric.

He mentioned in his post-commitment video that when he was here on his official, he was hosted by someone he played against and knew from HS. It had to be Cedric.

It might have been Cedric and I think I remember hearing that Wolitarsky played Tedric Thompson, but I believe Cedric went to HS by the Salton Sea (about 3 hours away).

Brock Vereen is also from Valencia.

It might have been Cedric and I think I remember hearing that Wolitarsky played Tedric Thompson, but I believe Cedric went to HS by the Salton Sea (about 3 hours away).

Good call - it probably was Vereen.

Cedric made several appearances in the documentary Bombay Beach. It's about life near the Salton Sea. I think people called him by his nickname and not Cedric in the movie though.

Cedric made several appearances in the documentary Bombay Beach. It's about life near the Salton Sea. I think people called him by his nickname and not Cedric in the movie though.

I read the trailer for Bombay Beach. His nickname is "CJ". What a gut wrenching story. He left Los Angeles to the Salton Sea area to escape the violence that took the life of his cousin. He made something of his athletic talent to change his destiny. Jerry Kill is literally saving the lifes of these kids. Football is a vehicle for making something out of oneself. Great Bob Dylan music. Has anyone seen the full documentary? It won prestigious awards.

Cary on Cedric. You make your family real proud. You are already a winner.

Top Bottom