Drew Temple, RB, Rockhurst (MO.)

KUFANINMINNY

Reaction score
Hey guys. First time poster. I'm a huge KU fan (brothers and sisters that went there), but also a huge UM fan (lived here my whole life). My brother told me of Drew Temple (RB for Rockhurst HS....I'm sure some of you remember the pasting they put on Minnetonka this past year) has quit the MU football team. He was/is a 4-star recruit who has a year of Big 12 practices under his belt. Apparently, he had a run in with a teammate and believed he would not be given a chance at ample playing time. Guys, I've seen this kid play and he's better than his brother (Tony Temple--Set the Cotton Bowl record last year with 288 yards rushing and 4 TD's). I think he's be a huge get for the GOphers. Just a thought though.

Hope everyone is doing well.

KUFANINMINNY

Not sure....but man, he'd be a perfect fit. He's really powerful, fast, can catch the ball out of the backfield (as all Rockhurst RB's are made to do), and I think the fact MU's ball carriers only are given about 12-14 carries a game he realized the situation wasn't right.

To be honest, I'm just hoping someone at the U reads this and decides to see what the kid has, because he was wanted by KU, MU, Texas Tech, Clemson, and Nebraska. That's a good list.

Top Bottom