Dorsey to Colorado State

Wow at the fact he had to take PWO status. Says a ton about what his options were.

Wow that says a lot from power 5 offer and PWO in the MWC. There must be a little more baggage that what has been lead on by the media. I do remember on the most recent talk gopher buckets podcast the Luke and Ryan both insinuated that his transfer was more than just because of the sex video.

Wow that says a lot from power 5 offer and PWO in the MWC. There must be a little more baggage that what has been lead on by the media. I do remember on the most recent talk gopher buckets podcast the Luke and Ryan both insinuated that his transfer was more than just because of the sex video.

go follow him on twitter.

That's AFTER he got in trouble for posting sexual **** on social media.

Good move for CSU Dorsey has a lot of talent but he's immature. I am sure if he grows out and. Plays to his potential a spot will open up when he's eligiable to play. Otherwise low risk high reward for the Rams. Hope it works out.

He didn't post the sex tape.

I don't believe it was ever really resolved who posted it. He may have, he may not have. There were unanswered questions about how it was posted as well as questions about when it was filmed, when Kevin got a new phone, which phone it was filmed on and posted from, etc. Regardless, as someone said above, the PWO status at a mid-major for a guy who is a year removed from being a top 150 recruit speaks volumes. Hope he matures and wish him the best.

I don't believe it was ever really resolved who posted it. He may have, he may not have. There were unanswered questions about how it was posted as well as questions about when it was filmed, when Kevin got a new phone, which phone it was filmed on and posted from, etc. Regardless, as someone said above, the PWO status at a mid-major for a guy who is a year removed from being a top 150 recruit speaks volumes. Hope he matures and wish him the best.

Wasn't there security camera footage showing that someone stole his phone? Plus the fact it was taken down after like 30 minutes would suggest to me that it was posted by someone else without his permission. Add to that the fact that he had been obeying Pitino's "no tweeting during the season" rule up to that point, and I really don't think he posted it.

It seems there were other issues with him, but I'd rather we not make him out to be bigger headcase than he is.

Wasn't there security camera footage showing that someone stole his phone? Plus the fact it was taken down after like 30 minutes would suggest to me that it was posted by someone else without his permission. Add to that the fact that he had been obeying Pitino's "no tweeting during the season" rule up to that point, and I really don't think he posted it.

It seems there were other issues with him, but I'd rather we not make him out to be bigger headcase than he is.

Like I said, I don't know if he posted it and I, like most others, never will. I'm basically just parroting what I was told by a friend who works in the athletic department. If you think I'm full of it that's fine. Basically he told me that the fact the phone was stolen is irrelevant because of the timeline, and asked me how fast I thought a college freshman who lived through social media and texting would replace a lost phone. You can probably infer from my previous post what exactly I took that to mean. Only thing I will add is that by far the most common way that inappropriate things are tweeted is when they are meant to be sent as DMs. Happens often, and those tweets are usually deleted shortly after they are sent.

Top Bottom