Doogie

husker70

Reaction score
I think I recognize the pipes of Tom Barnard doing the Eyewitness News promo. Any chance he could do the same for Golden Gopher Football; The Coach Kill Show, etc.

I think Mike Grimm has the job pretty much nailed down unless something drastically changes

I agree about Grimm doing the play by play. I am talking about Promo work, lead ins to the boradcast. This is Golden Gopher Football on Learfield Sports.

Awesome...lets bring in a megalomaniac racist who steals language verbatim from "National Lampoon" without any credit to the writer, to pimp the Gopher program.

Be careful what you wish for...bring back Dave Lee.

What about a Stern and Quivers team?

I think I recognize the pipes of Tom Barnard doing the Eyewitness News promo. Any chance he could do the same for Golden Gopher Football; The Coach Kill Show, etc.

50596270.jpg

Football is on KFAN though, not KSTP.

Barnard does enough national voiceover work that he's been heard on just about every station in the metro... but 1500 has some talented image directors, including one who knows Tom well, who will do just fine w/ hoops and hockey promos.

Awesome...lets bring in a megalomaniac racist who steals language verbatim from "National Lampoon" without any credit to the writer, to pimp the Gopher program.

Be careful what you wish for...bring back Dave Lee.

Not a fan?

Barnard does enough national voiceover work that he's been heard on just about every station in the metro... but 1500 has some talented image directors, including one who knows Tom well, who will do just fine w/ hoops and hockey promos.

Nothing beats hearing a Tom Barnard Home Depot commercial on the radio in Arizona and Florida.

Top Bottom