Doogie: Nine Big Ten wins would justify extension for Tubby Smith

Hey Doogie, I assume the 9 wins has to be against teams other than Iowa right? So if Tubby gets 10 wins and two are against Iowa, then no extension. Right?

Hey Doogie, I assume the 9 wins has to be against teams other than Iowa right? So if Tubby gets 10 wins and two are against Iowa, then no extension. Right?

Well done, Stan. :clap: :clap: :clap:

this column makes no sense at all. he says that win 9 and extend, but he also says win six or fewer and let the contract stand. well what the hell does he think we should do if we win 7 or 8? he also cites how well tubby did in recruiting with this class a mere week or so after he said tubby should be ripped for losing out on kids he offered. doogie packed it in on this. apologists will say he was tired or working hard to get souhan's nose out from under terry ryan's ass, but doogie is all over the place with his analysis and criteria on gopher hoops.

Anyone else confused by him bizarrely complimenting Tubby's arguably weakest recruiting class after ripping the quality of the previous better classes.

Who needs consistency?

The teams Minnesota 'beat out' listed in the article are not accurate.

Single oddist phrase in any article ever "Apologists will cite recruiting"

What does that even mean? Apologists would be happy about the recruting, because they are apologists. If they were unhappy about the talent level, they aren't apologists at all.

From what I have read, the list of schools Minnesota beat out is correct.

You didn't read what I typed, then. :p

Recruiting 'stuff' out there is routinely wrong. This is just another example. 99.3% certain.

You didn't read what I typed, then. :p

Recruiting 'stuff' out there is routinely wrong. This is just another example. 99.3% certain.
I believe you've also said that EE was lying when he said Florida offered him (might have been Colten, one of the two, can't remember the thread though).

The problem for te Gophers bad start last night - was not about getting the ball inside - it was horrid shooting - we had wide open shots that we have to make in the Big10 to win...

Top Bottom