Doogie: Jerry Kill organized, views Minnesota as his last job

I love that Minnesota would be his last job - no pro ambitions, no desire to coach at Notre Dame or any other Big Ten school. Refreshing.

You know why Kill say this his last gig? He don't need none. Lifer, that's what. its not his fault no po boys can't take this U. It's not Kill's fault that he can go round sayin HEY SON WHAT YOU THINK YOU SO HOT AND LIKE YOU ALL SOMETHING THAT YOU NOT?

Thats how we roll now, son. Goldy don't want none of what the Big Ten rep because the big Ten don't rep none. you think meatchicken want this U? NO You think the outtaluckeyes want this U? HEELLLL NAW! Ain't nobody want no piece of da Kill Krew.

I see you all in the NC game where Goldy slaps the taste out Saban mouth. :rockon:

Tubby has stated that he views MN as his last job if I am not mistaken. That doesn't stop speculation.

Tubby has stated that he views MN as his last job if I am not mistaken. That doesn't stop speculation.

Tubby is a nationally renowned coach who just about anybody in the country has heard of and is also a proven winner. Kill is just coming up in the ranks and is going to surprise some people down the road. He is a very humble guy and I believe him and what he says about finishing up here because of the path he has been down in his career already.

It might just be because it's Valentine's Day, but I think I'm falling in love with this guy.

Don't break my heart, I'm fragile.

It's refreshing to have a real FB coach and staff who want to be here and appear to be doing things the right way.

If this guy sticks around for 15 years and delivers a Rose Bowl birth I would be in heaven.

You know why Kill say this his last gig? He don't need none. Lifer, that's what. its not his fault no po boys can't take this U. It's not Kill's fault that he can go round sayin HEY SON WHAT YOU THINK YOU SO HOT AND LIKE YOU ALL SOMETHING THAT YOU NOT?

Thats how we roll now, son. Goldy don't want none of what the Big Ten rep because the big Ten don't rep none. you think meatchicken want this U? NO You think the outtaluckeyes want this U? HEELLLL NAW! Ain't nobody want no piece of da Kill Krew.

I see you all in the NC game where Goldy slaps the taste out Saban mouth. :rockon:

Officer Ricky, are you sure you have the right U?

im pretty sure Kill has said that at every job he has been at. He said he thought he would be at S. illinois forever and bought that lake house where he thought he would grow old at.

Kim Royston still not cleared to run?? Wow, that is concerning.

I sincerely hope that the term "meatchicken," first used here by GoldyDontTakeNone, is a Hawkeye reference. It is my new favorite.

The University of Iowa "Meatchickens"

I'm glad he feels that way. Hopefully we can give him a reason to believe all the resources that are necessary are here for him to do what he wants to get done.

You Got Some Splainin' To Do!

F8BBFA1F65285D502DFE1A7442341.jpg

Top Bottom