Domino's dancer (now TCF institution) - hire him now!

Winston

Banned
Reaction score
In light of the putrid on-field product, the best display of athleticism in and around the Bank these day is doubtless the Domino's pizza dancer with the big glasses. That dude rules! Don't even try to fake the funk. Maturi should just hire him to dance around the field at this point b/c that would make the crowd go crazy and <gasp> probably stand up.

Biggest gripe - how bout that abysmal DJ at Sally's outdoors? That guy is the absolute worst. He seems to think he's catering to the 35+ yr. old crowd by playing his "Jock Jamz" CD over and over. If I wanted to hear that *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#e, I'd go to an NBA game. Would rather just have a jukebox installed on the patio.

There is no doubt the Domino's dancer makes the game day atmosphere better three-fold. But where would he be sans the $3 pie? Can anyone think of a better pre-game walk-up meal than a piping hot peppy piz?

Sally's should shift that DJ to the McNamara Plaza since there are only about 3 dudes there enjoying the festivities anyway. Maybe they like copious amounts of Elton John and Billy Joel to get them fired up for the game.

The 3 buck pizz is definitely a draw. Nice to throw down some vittles when the belly is full of booze on the way to stadium.

Speaking of which - are there any new and/or improved pregaming options? Stubs appears to be even deader than last year... sad thing considering their stellar beer list. Sallys was completely empty (outside) when I arrived round 8:30 a.m. this past week. McNamara is non-existent this year. Where's the crazed, partying insanity a la Iowa City, Madison, et al. HECK, even Bloomington has a better pregame scene?!

One hilarious post game moment for me was walking through the plaza and seeing a couple individuals add 'something' to their free can of Coke Zero from a flask. Can't beat that college football atmosphere.

What does this have to do with Dance4Raiders?

I was walking past the Dominoes dancer and observed him try a 360 spin and lose his balance. His momentum carried him into the street where he narrowly missed being hit by a car.
He was back on the curb dancing while barely missing a beat.

Top Bottom