Domestic Terror Attack - Please Post All Possible Charges and Those Charged Here!!!

Spoofin

Reaction score
Fair and Balanced Spoof would like you to know he politely disagrees with your Big Lie nonsense. Now let's get back to Hunter's emails....
You are a dishonest hack. Put up or STFU. Find one post of mine agreeing with the “stolen election” idea - just one. Then, find one where I say 1/6 was a joke. Again, just one will do. You are a complete POS. A liar and a fool. Your parents must be proud.

howeda7

Reaction score
You are a dishonest hack. Put up or STFU. Find one post of mine agreeing with the “stolen election” idea - just one. Then, find one where I say 1/6 was a joke. Again, just one will do. You are a complete POS. A liar and a fool. Your parents must be proud.
I thought bringing up families was out of bounds. Someone's getting a bit too upset. Enough fun I guess. I'll return you to the Ignore list.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I thought bringing up families was out of bounds. Someone's getting a bit too upset. Enough fun I guess. I'll return you to the Ignore list.
So you don’t have one? Not even one? How can that be? You are such a dishonest loser. Just like the wackos you run around with on here. You have to make your narrative fit and will make sh!t up to do it. Sad and pathetic. Once again exposed for the DHB you are.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Ruff day at Arby’s?

Spoofin

Reaction score
Not everyone has a spreadsheet on Gopherhole posters...
😉
Well, considering Howie has been making claims about what I believe on specific topics I didn’t think it was too much to ask him for a single post of mine supporting that accusation. He couldn’t and he ran away. No spreadsheet was required, just honestly.

stocker08

Reaction score
Fair and Balanced Spoof would like you to know he politely disagrees with your Big Lie nonsense. Now let's get back to Hunter's emails....

Lefties are loony. Stolen election people make good points.....but might be a little off here.

#perspective

Top Bottom