Domestic Terror Attack - Please Post All Possible Charges and Those Charged Here!!!

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Bill Cosby walked free after drugging and raping women, while people who were invited into the Capitol by the Capitol PD are rotting in solitary confinement.

Fact Check = True

Cosby was screwed by a dirty prosecutor. He may be guilty as sin, but he still deserves equal protection under the law. How's the old saying go? "Better that 10 guilty men should go free, than 1 innocent man is falsely convicted".

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

White supremacist who wanted to be 'lone wolf killer' was on GPS monitoring at Capitol during riot, FBI says​

Bryan Betancur, of Silver Spring, Maryland, now faces multiple charges in connection with the insurrection at the Capitol on January 6.

WASHINGTON — A “self-professed white supremacist” who was on GPS monitoring as a condition of probation has been arrested for participating in the insurrection at the Capitol on January 6, the Department of Justice said Sunday.
Bryan Betancur, of Silver Spring, Maryland – also known as Bryan Clooney and Maximo Clooney – was taken into custody Sunday on charges of entering a restricted building or grounds, unlawful activities on Capitol Grounds and disorderly conduct.

According to a probable cause affidavit filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, Betancur is currently out on probation after being released following a conviction for fourth degree burglary. He lives with his mother in Silver Spring.

The affidavit describes Betancur as a self-professed white supremacist “who has made statements to law enforcement officers that he is a member of several white supremacy organizations. Betancur has voiced homicidial ideations, made comments about conducting a school shooting, and has researched mass shootings. Betancur voiced support for James Fields, the individual convicted for killing an individual with his car during protests in Charlottesville, Virginia. Betancur has stated he wanted to run people over with a vehicle and kill people in a church.”

Was he a Trump supporter? Most White Supremacists are not. They think Trump is a jew-loving, Zionist, race-traitor who spent far too much time helping Black Americans with his economic plans, funding of HBCU's, opportunity zones, prison/sentencing reforms & they're angry Trump denounced them so strongly for four straight years.

Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon Will Quigg Endorses Hillary Clinton for President

Are white nationalists turning on Trump?

Once Ardent Trump Supporters, White Nationalists Splinter Ahead of Presidential Vote   

Richard Spencer endorses Joe Biden; campaign swiftly disavows white nationalist

White nationalists and the alt-right are disillusioned with Trump — and some are joining the Yang Gang

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

Cosby was screwed by a dirty prosecutor. He may be guilty as sin, but he still deserves equal protection under the law. How's the old saying go? "Better that 10 guilty men should go free, than 1 innocent man is falsely convicted".
Yeah, all the women accusing him lied, SMH.

Are you really this much of a misogynistic? I bet you mind your Ps and Qs in your household like the good boy you really are off of here.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Yeah, all the women accusing him lied, SMH.

Are you really this much of a misogynistic? I bet you mind your Ps and Qs in your household like the good boy you really are off of here.
I suggest you ask someone in your house to explain what CRG was saying. You clearly missed the boat.

bga1

Reaction score
In what world does this happen? This guy Chansley, the horned shaman protestor, has now been held for 6 months without bail for entering the capitol building. Was he violent? Nope. Did he follow orders by police? Yep. I fully suspect that this guy is not a Trump supporter (his profile doesn't fit) and has something to say that the Feds don't want to be public (his testimony won't fit the narrative and he will be held until it does). Give him his day in court. Set bail as with nearly any non-violent offender. This is what authoritarian governments do. This is not the USA that I once knew.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
"This is not the USA that I once knew."

There you go again, criticizing our great country. Love it or leave it, Buddy.

In the 'good old days', a 'patriot' could participate in a riot and break in to the Capitol in order to disrupt the certification of an election, and not get in trouble for it? Uh huh.

This was just a bunch of rascals taking selfies. Right?

You're still selling this nonsense. No one is buying it.

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Another charmer!! I knight him an honoary Old White Feller (even though he is young)

INSIDER

A Capitol rioter's bail was revoked after he left his probation officer 'frightening' voicemails about the size of his genitalia​

Sophia Ankel
Sat, July 17, 2021, 11:29 AM

Capitol riot

Brent Stirton/Getty
  • A Capitol rioter's bail was revoked after he allegedly sent lewd voicemails to his probation officer.
  • Kendra Rennie said Brandon Fellows "frightened" her after repeatedly making sexual innuendos.
  • Fellows, pictured smoking marijuana on a senator's desk, faces a five-count indictment.
  • Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
A District of Columbia judge revoked bail for an accused Capitol rioter on Thursday after he allegedly sent "problematic" and sexually explicit voicemails to his probation officer, CBS News reported.

Brandon Fellows, from New York, had previously been released on bail while facing a five-count indictment for his alleged role in the January 6 insurrection.
The 27-year-old is accused of breaching the Capitol and entering the office of Sen. Jeffrey Merkley, where he was pictured propping his feet on the senator's desk while smoking a joint.
Read more: Meet the 7 US federal judges have had past brushes with Trump and are now helping to decide the Capitol rioters' fate

Fellows' probation officer Kendra Rennie testified on Wednesday that he reportedly sent her long rambling voicemails while he was on bail and even called her mother once as a form of "intimidation," CBS reported.

Some of the messages were sexually explicit in nature, including one specific voicemail that he left in May in which he referenced "the size of his genitalia and the performance of his genitalia," according to CBS.

"It was intimidation. It was frightening. It made me nervous," Rennie said, adding that the one phone call also made her mother feel "very uncomfortable," according to CBS.
Judge Trevor McFadden said during the hearing that Fellows' repeated behavior could no longer be given the benefit of the doubt.

Brandon Fellows Capitol Riots

Brandon Fellows (L.) Samuel Corum / Getty Images / Department of Justice

He also said that the 27-year-old previously demonstrated "sustained contempt" for the government, citing one incident in which Fellows sat through his initial Zoom hearing wearing sweatpants and eating his breakfast.

"I am not convinced that you're a danger to the community, but I do think you're impulsive. I do think you're headstrong, and you're kind of gonna do what you're gonna do," McFadden said, according to CBS. "I tried really hard to avoid having to lock you up, but after months here, I don't think I can be at all confident that there's a condition or combination of conditions that you'll adhere to."

Prosecutors offered Fellows a plea deal that would recommend a sentence of 15 to 21 months. He has not yet accepted.

The New Yorker apologized for his "annoying" behavior in court on Thursday, adding: "I wouldn't want to deal with me if I were on the opposing side," The Hill reported.

He previously told Bloomberg that he had "no regrets" breaching the Capitol on January 6 and that even though many of the rioters that were with him were people he wouldn't normally get along with, it "felt like family."

"I didn't hurt anyone. I didn't break anything. I did trespass though, I guess," he said, according to Bloomberg.

"We were there for one common cause, which is making a statement that the government is crashing down on us," he added.

More than 570 people have so far been charged in connection to the January 6 riot, according to a tracker by Insider.
Read the original article on Insider

Top Bottom