Domestic Terror Attack - Please Post All Possible Charges and Those Charged Here!!!

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Gee with his comments -

"Yesterday was the first battle of the war." Obviously, this shows these wackos must not be overestimated; Jan 6 was their Munich Beer Hall Putsch and they'll try again.

That's why they fear a more educated and inclusive electorate, then never win without rigging the system and several of their party Rs have admitted so.

howeda7

Reaction score
CONVICTED

NYC Man Found Guilty Of Threatening To Kill Members Of Congress​

On Dec. 6, he allegedly wrote on Facebook: "Trump, we want actual revenge on democrats. Meaning, we want you to hold a public execution of pelosi aoc schumer etc. And if you dont do it, the citizenry will. We're not voting in another rigged election. Start up the firing squads, mow down these commies, and lets take america back!"

Just rascals taking selfies.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
On Dec. 6, he allegedly wrote on Facebook: "Trump, we want actual revenge on democrats. Meaning, we want you to hold a public execution of pelosi aoc schumer etc. And if you dont do it, the citizenry will. We're not voting in another rigged election. Start up the firing squads, mow down these commies, and lets take america back!"

Just rascals taking selfies.
Yeah, how can we take them seriously???? I dunno Seditionist 2, Thier words!! And no, you cannot misquote yourself the last time I checked!!

In a story about him in one of the NY papers when he was charged, he had videos portraying himself online as being a dating coach - see Tom Cruise's character in Magnolia, except much less dynamic, kind of like it Seditionist 2 was a dating coach.

Last edited:

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
The FBI said that two days after the Capitol riot, Hunt posted a video of the assault titled "KILL YOUR SENATORS." In a rambling narration, he called on people to show up at the "so-called" inauguration of Joe Biden with guns to "put some bullets in their f****** heads."

RememberMurray

Reaction score
The FBI said that two days after the Capitol riot, Hunt posted a video of the assault titled "KILL YOUR SENATORS." In a rambling narration, he called on people to show up at the "so-called" inauguration of Joe Biden with guns to "put some bullets in their f****** heads."

Violent crazies in our midst.

Go4Broke

Reaction score

1620302110740.png

1620303823428.png

1620302267544.png

Attachments

• 1620303540495.png
    1620303540495.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
I say this thread make it to 2023 as then we'll have all the convictions as well!

Thanks Broke.

RememberMurray

Reaction score

Chilling Newly-Released Bodycam Video Shows Seething Trump Mob Attack D.C. Police Officer​

Shocking footage is at odds with GOP lawmakers who claim the Jan. 6 crowd was full of “peaceful patriots” and that “there was no insurrection.”

Newly released footage of the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol shows the seething mob of pro-Donald Trump insurrectionists descend on a police officer, then beat him with a flagpole and attack him with a stun gun.

“I experienced a group of individuals that were trying to kill me to accomplish their goal,” he told CNN. “I experienced the most brutal, savage, hand-to-hand combat of my entire life, let alone my policing career, which spans almost two decades.”

The footage does show some in the crowd trying to help Fanone.
He shared his thoughts on that in January.

“A lot of people have asked me my thoughts on the individuals in the crowd that ... tried to offer some assistance,” Fanone told CNN. “And I think the conclusion I’ve come to is, ‘Thank you ― but fuck you for being there.’”

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

Chilling Newly-Released Bodycam Video Shows Seething Trump Mob Attack D.C. Police Officer​

Shocking footage is at odds with GOP lawmakers who claim the Jan. 6 crowd was full of “peaceful patriots” and that “there was no insurrection.”

Newly released footage of the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol shows the seething mob of pro-Donald Trump insurrectionists descend on a police officer, then beat him with a flagpole and attack him with a stun gun.

“I experienced a group of individuals that were trying to kill me to accomplish their goal,” he told CNN. “I experienced the most brutal, savage, hand-to-hand combat of my entire life, let alone my policing career, which spans almost two decades.”

“A lot of people have asked me my thoughts on the individuals in the crowd that ... tried to offer some assistance,” Fanone told CNN. “And I think the conclusion I’ve come to is, ‘Thank you ― but fuck you for being there.’”

Watched it twice on CNN.

Lemon had it last night and on their morning show. The Q Reps from GA & SC have no shame in saying it didn't happen - they are as unpatriotic as Benedict Arnold.

STPGopher

Reaction score
Watched it twice on CNN.

Lemon had it last night and on their morning show. The Q Reps from GA & SC have no shame in saying it didn't happen - they are as unpatriotic as Benedict Arnold.
Let's all take a moment to recognize that there were Blue Lives Matter Flags there. All was and is well. And what wasn't was Antifa and BLM.

Let's take another moment to remember Law and Order...

STPGopher

Reaction score

:(

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Let's all take a moment to recognize that there were Blue Lives Matter Flags there. All was and is well. And what wasn't was Antifa and BLM.

AT lest there weren't any False Flags there, right?
Let's take another moment to remember Law and Order...
I'm on the fence about "Organized Crime" the new one - I do like Stabler's character though, so I'm giving it a chance.

Criminal Intent was my favorite.

Top Bottom