Domestic Terror Attack - Please Post All Possible Charges and Those Charged Here!!!

howeda7

Reaction score
I don't have a problem with the people who stayed outside and protested, just the ones climbing the walls, breaking the windows, assulting the police officers ect. Same view I had of the BLM protests. Hows that.....
Exactly.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
How's that? Is voting out Trump an act of war in your book?

My guess is the "war" he was talking about was the 7 months of violent protesting by the left and 4 years of trying to remove him from the office and questioning the election. My guess is that is what he considered to be the line in the sand with wanting a war.

We shouldn't be surprised those violent and idiotic actions would be met with an equally idiotic (so far considerably less violent) reaction.

We'll see how the next 4 years play out. I don't think these folks will have the same kind of longevity as their lefty counterparts without Hollywood, MSM, ESPN, and every professor in the country fanning the flames of hate. But we'll see. Hopefully they go away.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Four Americans Dead as of now - Whether they were protestors/terrorists is irrelevant as those deaths were completely avoidable. There was piss poor planning for the security.

Two things -

Inconceivable this could happen after 9/11 - what if these people were armed?
There was a significant different presence for the BLM protest at the Capital. Interesting why that happen :unsure: .

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
Four Americans Dead as of now - Whether they were protestors/terrorists is irrelevant as those deaths were completely avoidable. There was piss poor planning for the security.
ATEJ9YNI
Two things -

Inconceivable this could happen after 9/11 - what if these people were armed.
There was a significant different presence for the BLM protest at the Capital. Interesting why that happen :unsure: .

Play with fire and you might get burned...

At least the cause was worthy..😆

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
it's time for all tech companies where these loonies congregate to ban them in addition to Dump and ID as many of these treasonous traitors as possible.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
Officials say man seen in viral photograph at Nancy Pelosi's desk arrested

The man photographed sitting at House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's desk during Wednesday's riots in the US Capitol has been arrested and charged with three federal counts, including theft of public property, federal officials said Friday.

Federal officials said Richard Barnett of Arkansas was taken into custody Friday morning in Little Rock.

Some guy

Reaction score

Two things -

Inconceivable this could happen after 9/11 - what if these people were armed?
Yeah. Seems like a pretty big lax considering how many times I’ve had to hear 9/11 over the years

USAF

Reaction score
Trump and Giuliani were CALLING SENATORS AS THE ATTACK ON THE CAPITOL WAS OCCURING, urging them to object to the swing states electors.

JHFC, there is no bottom.

Texas-Gopher

Reaction score
My response to Maroonshaft in that thread:

Too bad that the righties have no shame nor principle. They'll go down with the ship. Arms linked with the proud boys.
And this is what a lefty calls reasonable dialogue.

Texas-Gopher

Reaction score
I don't have a problem with the people who stayed outside and protested, just the ones climbing the walls, breaking the windows, assulting the police officers ect. Same view I had of the BLM protests. Hows that.....
This is reasonable

Texas-Gopher

Reaction score
Officials say man seen in viral photograph at Nancy Pelosi's desk arrested

The man photographed sitting at House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's desk during Wednesday's riots in the US Capitol has been arrested and charged with three federal counts, including theft of public property, federal officials said Friday.

Federal officials said Richard Barnett of Arkansas was taken into custody Friday morning in Little Rock.

He should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

stocker08

Reaction score
And this is what a lefty calls reasonable dialogue.

You should see what all the "reasonable" righties are saying about the stolen election and why yesterday's assault on the capital was the fault of the left.

Or maybe you think those are reasonable takes too?

Texas-Gopher

Reaction score
You should see what all the "reasonable" righties are saying about the stolen election and why yesterday's assault on the capital was the fault of the left.

Or maybe you think those are reasonable takes too?
It's a cheap tactic to attribute the actions of the few to the all. I'm reasonable IMO and I'm not doing the things you say. I guess I should be attributing your irrational nonsense to all libs. Yeah, that would make sense too.

I actually agreed with a Wally post a couple up. Might be the second time hell has frozen over.

stocker08

Reaction score
It's a cheap tactic to attribute the actions of the few to the all. I'm reasonable IMO and I'm not doing the things you say. I guess I should be attributing your irrational nonsense to all libs. Yeah, that would make sense too.

I actually agreed with a Wally post a couple up. Might be the second time hell has frozen over.

You're actually unreasonable and equally irrational if you selectively pick out lefties to attack while silently passing by your fellow righties who have pursued the same "tactic".

There's an entire thread of righties saying that it was actually antifa that attacked the capital. Maybe that would be a good place for you to start your moderation tour.

Texas-Gopher

Reaction score
You're actually unreasonable and equally irrational if you selectively pick out lefties to attack while silently passing by your fellow righties who have pursued the same "tactic".

There's an entire thread of righties saying that it was actually antifa that attacked the capital. Maybe that would be a good place for you to start your moderation tour.
You said the (all) righties. That's you calling out me. I'm going down arms linked with the proud boys? I'll respond to you. If you can't speak clearer expect responses you don't like.

The thread on antifa infiltrating has to be hearsay at best. Am I wrong? I don't see any need to read that drivel. And yes, the righties (on this board) are a little bent. So are the lefties on this board.

stocker08

Reaction score
You said the (all) righties. That's you calling out me. I'm going down arms linked with the proud boys? I'll respond to you. If you can't speak clearer expect responses you don't like.

The thread on antifa infiltrating has to be hearsay at best. Am I wrong? I don't see any need to read that drivel. And yes, the righties (on this board) are a little bent. So are the lefties on this board.

Fair enough.

Top Bottom