Doesn't look good for New Jersey LB Jazmar Clax.

Reaction score
He is waiting on a Maryland offer and favors the Terps. A month ago the GI boys were saying he was a silient verbal to the Gophs.

www.scout.com

I think he is jealous of the number of Z's in Martez Shabazz's name.

Oh, and it's Jazzmar (with 2 Zeds)

I think he is jealous of the number of Z's in Martez Shabazz's name.

Oh, and it's Jazzmar (with 2 Zeds)

Funny! and yes I stand corrected. I really liked the film on this kid and I hoped he was indeed a SV as the GI guys mentioned a few weeks ago

Didn't you get banned from GI?

I think he has been a big maryland lean for about a month.

Jazzmer, Martez, and Balthazar. The Z squad. They'll put offenses to sleep. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

With Balthazhar, Bauducco, Balleteros,Balthazor, Bouie, and Boddy, Dave Lee is glad he's no longer calling games and that's before you throw in Shabazz

The term "silent verbal" was made up by people trying to sell subscriptions. Just like the term "leasing a car" was made up by someone who wants to rent, I mean sell, 2-3 year rentals.

We have too many damn linebackers anyway. I like Jazzmar, and I'd honestly give up one of our linebacker commits for him, but as it stands we are taking in a ton as it is.

leat the op could of done is at least link me to the player profile... buttt noooo.... i had to go searching scout for it....

With Balthazhar, Bauducco, Balleteros,Balthazor, Bouie, and Boddy, Dave Lee is glad he's no longer calling games and that's before you throw in Shabazz

Are there any more boys in the Shikenjanski family?

I want him because his name makes him sound as though he'd have Jedi powers.

Top Bottom