Does anyone know why my DVR was not allowed to record the game yesterday?

s93skier

Reaction score
I set my Direct TV DVR to record the game yesterday and came home to discover that it was deleted because it was blacked out. Are you not able to record ESPN games?

After that stinker of a game yesterday, you should be thankful you don't have to watch it again! :pig:

I set my Direct TV DVR to record the game yesterday and came home to discover that it was deleted because it was blacked out. Are you not able to record ESPN games?
Did you use the app? Used the app yesterday and for the second week it did not record on the dvr. Ever since the AT&T merger went through both searching and recording is awful. Sports is the only reason most have cable or dish and Directv appears to have taken their eye off the ball.

The only thing I can think of is your service provider showed the game on another channel and the channel you recorded blocked the game.

I set s from the TV not the app. Was the game not on ESPN 2 (DTV 209)?

it had mercy on you.

this was the first game that i made a decision not to record the gopher game. marked the first time in 3 years. just a bad season and it is hard to watch

I got 2 tickets out of my 4 that are for sale for the rest of the year near face value the guy i share with doesnt even want to make the trip to campus

If it was blacked out, there should be nothing to record. It would seem that your DVR should have recorded whatever programming was aired on ESPN2 at that time.

Weird. I set it with the app from the game and it taped. I checked before deleting it.

Same thing happened to me.

Top Bottom