Does anyone here also not sleep with a pillow?

BleedGopher

Reaction score
For at least 20-25 years I have not slept with a pillow. I have a pillow on my bed but I haven't used it under my head in over two decades. Sometimes I'll tuck it under my arm for some reason, but never under my head. My head rests directly on the mattress. I'm sure Mike Lindell won't like my sleep habits, but it works for me. I find this to be a pretty unique habit, but I'm curious if there are any other GHers who don't use a pillow.

Go Gophers!!

Tried without pillows, but it just doesn’t work for me. In fact, when women want to sleep with me I tell them ‘sure, but for that we’ll need pillows’.

I know some older people with neck/back/shoulder problems that their doctors have told to sleep without pillows and it really helped with their problems.

Mind if I ask if you are a back, stomach or side sleeper? I'm a side sleeper so I don't think going no pillow would work.

I know some older people with neck/back/shoulder problems that their doctors have told to sleep without pillows and it really helped with their problems.

Mind if I ask if you are a back, stomach or side sleeper? I'm a side sleeper so I don't think going no pillow would work.

I'm a stomach sleeper. I fear the day I have some sort of surgery forcing me to sleep on my back. I can't even imagine.

Go Gophers!!

I'm a stomach sleeper. I fear the day I have some sort of surgery forcing me to sleep on my back. I can't even imagine.

Go Gophers!!
I can see how sleeping on your stomach using a pillow may actually be more uncomfortable.

I can't sleep on my back to save my life so I'm right there with you.

Go Gophers!!
You sleep face down without a pillow? I am having trouble comprehending. The only face down sleepers I have ever seen have been passed out.

You sleep face down without a pillow? I am having trouble comprehending. The only face down sleepers I have ever seen have been passed out.

My face is on the side, so my neck is turned. I haven't had any neck pain or soreness in all the years.

Go Gophers!!

My back would be shot if I slept on my stomach. My neck would be shot if I slept without a pillow.

Top Bottom