Do you think becky will...

Cobra

former west banker
Reaction score
Will becky go to 4 straight Rose Bowl games?
And lose them all???

No friggen way...
They don't come close to sniffing roses this year,
so no embarassing 4 consecutive Rose Bowl losses.

Nope, they've to play the Buckeyes. They still have a pussy schedule. I predict Arizona State beats them. Then watch the meltdown in Beckyland.

The new coach will have the program going strong within a year or two. They will continue to torment us.

They didn't deserve to go last year, but they were able to sneak in on a technicality. I bet they will struggle just as much or moreso than last year, and this time they won't get a reward that they don't deserve.

I am a fan of all B1G teams when they play other conference teams, so I hope they win out their non-cons and then go winless in the conference games.

I would rather have the gophers in the rosebowl though. And winning it!

Sent from my PLAYSTATION PHONE using tapatalk

Anytime you change the coach and staff, plus a new defensive scheme you're not going to click on all
8 cylinders. They do have the cheap shot artist back in LB Borland, which will help the change on defense. On offense they still can pound the rock, but other than Aberdarius they're woefully thin at WR. I expect teams to gang up on the run and make one of the 3 QB's that they'll chose from throw the ball. The dry gulch in the dessert: Arizona State 35 Rebecca 17...

Becky.............

Anytime you change the coach and staff, plus a new defensive scheme you're not going to click on all
8 cylinders. They do have the cheap shot artist back in LB Borland, which will help the change on defense. On offense they still can pound the rock, but other than Aberdarius they're woefully thin at WR. I expect teams to gang up on the run and make one of the 3 QB's that they'll chose from throw the ball. The dry gulch in the dessert: Arizona State 35 Rebecca 17...

Becky does not even have a QB named yet! The Don Morton era begins shortly!! :clap::clap: Go Gophers!!:cool::cool:

They didn't deserve to go last year, but they were able to sneak in on a technicality. I bet they will struggle just as much or moreso than last year, and this time they won't get a reward that they don't deserve.

I am a fan of all B1G teams when they play other conference teams, so I hope they win out their non-cons and then go winless in the conference games.

I would rather have the gophers in the rosebowl though. And winning it!

Sent from my PLAYSTATION PHONE using tapatalk

That is quite true. The Badgers certainly deserve credit for their previous trips. Last year they had the sixth best record in the Big Ten.

The BCS was no where near as bad for College Football as the damn "Conference Championship Games". Now the Big Ten joins the ACC, Big East and who knows who else with sending mediocre teams to their best bowls.

Oh, and this was before beat Nebraska and lost ANOTHER Rose Bowl.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...in-be-the-worst-rose-bowl-team-in-b1g-history

In fact, to find a corollary to Wisconsin's mediocre season, you'd have to go back all the way to 1950, when unranked Michigan found its way to Pasadena despite a 5-3-1 season record. That's a .611 winning percentage, which is only scarcely worse than the .615 Wisconsin would put up with a win on Saturday.

And you know what? That Michigan team still won its Rose Bowl, dispatching a previously unbeaten No. 4 California squad 14-6. Suffice it to say, we do not have a similar measure of confidence in Wisconsin beating a highly ranked Pac-12 opponent this year.

Becky does not even have a QB named yet! The Don Morton era begins shortly!! :clap::clap: Go Gophers!!:cool::cool:

I'm more concerned about the Gophers getting out of our 50 year "Don Morton era". I think Kill can do it, but will hold my vote until the end of this year. Schedule is going to be brutal the couple of seasons after that, so hoping we can actually do something this season.

They have an UBER easy schedule and a team full of seniors, especially on defense.

It couldn't have BEEN a better year for a team to go through a coaching change. They'll win enough games to go to a respectable bowl, it would be difficult not to with that schedule.

If you didn't think it was possible, their 2014 schedule could actually be easier than this year's, again missing Michigan, Ohio State, Michigan State. It will be a while before Wisky is anything more or less than a mid-level BT team, behind the likes of Michigan, Nebraska, and Ohio State (and before too long again Penn State), but ahead of several others. At this point, I'm not sure I would put them, in their current state today, much ahead of Northwestern who is definitely trending upwards.

Their schedule is relatively easy except for Ohio St while games at ASU and Iowa might get interesting. A new coaching staff doesn't always adapt as quickly as one might hope and Anderson has little experience coaching against B1G teams. Everyone seems impressed with the guy, but his record at Utah St is no more impressive than Kill's was at NIU. I'm just curious to see how the 3-4 works in the B1G. I just don't think they have the right kid of lineman outside of Beau Allen to be successful with it out of the gate. Especially in the B1G where they'll be facing four run oriented offenses this year in (Purdue, NW, Minn, Iowa) plus balanced pro attacks in BYU and PSU that could run all day on them too. It all depends on what variation of the 3-4 they play I guess. If they do the one where the three down linemen have to take on the whole offensive line then they might have trouble.

I think the Minnesota at Minnesota game would set the record for most overtimes played.

That's because Nelson would throw a TD on every Minnesota drive and the Minnesota defense would also produce all four and outs.

Top Bottom