Do you think Andre McDonald knows that Ferentz......

sonnygarcia

Reaction score
Has never had one of his WRs drafted??? Clearly those around him don't do much research........

Plus, he visited there in the spring and said he didn't like it. I'm confused???????

Andre has every right to visit other schools in order to make the best possible decision for himself - fair enough.

But IOWA(!!!), of all places, what could possibly be the draw to Iowa right now? Forget the workout-induced hospitalization of how many players - 15? How many of the players there, eight months ago, would have said Derrell Johnson-Koulianos is a friend/ great teammate? Just a reminder: http://hawkcentral.com/2010/12/07/iowa-football-djk-arrested-on-drug-charges/

A lot of these same guys are there! That's who Andre will be hanging with.

Andre (and Andre's parents) - do you realize you are going to be hanging out with players associated with, and likely friends with, former players actively involved with drug houses? I mean, seriously!!!

And there is no way Derrell's teammates, and likely some coaches, didn't know about it - these guys know more about each other than some family members.

To me, it's just mind-boggling.

Kevin Kasper played in the NFL. He might have been a walk on under Frye. I thikn Kahlil Hill was drafted too.

Kevin Kasper played in the NFL. He might have been a walk on under Frye. I thikn Kahlil Hill was drafted too.

I think Kasper was a walk-on, but Hill was highly-rated. I think they both played for both Fry and Ferentz. Both were definitely drafted, although neither had much of a career. In addition, it is almost certain that Marvin McNutt will be drafted this spring, assuming he is healthy and stays out of trouble. They have a couple of other WRs on the roster right now that could be NFL prospects.

You are both correct, but were already there when Ferentz showed up. I was just referencing his guys.

They have a couple of other WRs on the roster right now that could be NFL prospects.

This is what's great (ie: pathetic) about Gopher fans. Who the hell on that roster is an NFL player at WR besides McNutt?

This is what's great (ie: pathetic) about Gopher fans. Who the hell on that roster is an NFL player at WR besides McNutt?

Pathetic? Keenan Davis absolutely is an NFL prospect and Don Shumpert has some tools. I never said they were going to be sure-fire NFL players or first round picks. Read it again. I said they had a couple of guys who "could be" NFL "prospects. It isn't like I was arguing against you or saying you were wrong. This is a simple discussion with some possible scenarios. But, if you want to get side-tracked and call me pathetic, go ahead.

Top Bottom