DL65 Recognized by Joe Christensen

Killjoy

Reaction score
It is nice to see that DL65 was recognized by Joe Christensen as the source for his article today below.

"Gophers coach Jerry Kill provided a few injury updates Sunday on his weekly radio appearance with Sid Hartman and Dave Mona on WCCO (hat tip to DL65 over at GopherHole.com) and I was able to confirm these tidbits today:"

"Senior tackle Ed Olson had left ankle surgery and will miss spring practice. Olson's ankle has bothered him for quite some time, so he had the procedure, aiming to be as strong as possible by Aug. 1."

"Senior offensive lineman Zach Mottla, who suffered a compound leg fracture in the Illinois game, will miss spring practice as expected, but the goal is to have him ready by Aug. 1."

"Junior WR Marcus Jones, who had ACL surgery last fall, is looking good in his workouts and should be ready for everything but contact in spring practice."

"Sophomore WR Andre McDonald is off the roster, as we discussed last week, and won't be back until he re-enrolls in school."

In other news:

"Senior DT Roland Johnson, who had ACL surgery before the bowl game, will miss spring practice as expected, but the team hopes to have him ready by Aug. 1."

"Redshirt freshman WR Jamel Harbison is further along in his recovery from ACL surgery, since his injury happened in the first game. I can't stress enough how excited the staff is to have this guy back. From what I've heard, he was the team's best receiver last year in fall practice. I'm anxious to get a look at him when spring practice opens March 26."

Congradulations DL!

Nice job DL65!! Well deserved.

Go Gophers!!

It was nice to see Joe Christensen give attribution and recognize GopherHole. Hopefully people who read his piece and who are not familiar with GopherHole will visit the website. Always open to more active members, insights and opinions. Having GopherHole's name mentioned in print or over the airways is a good thing.

As to a swelled head, not to worry. lol My wife and life occurrences will keep me grounded, as they have in the past.

Go Gophers!!

It was nice to see Joe Christensen give attribution and recognize GopherHole. Hopefully people who read his piece and who are not familiar with GopherHole will visit the website. Always open to more active members, insights and opinions. Having GopherHole's name mentioned in print or over the airways is a good thing.

As to a swelled head, not to worry. lol My wife and life occurrences will keep me grounded, as they have in the past.

Go Gophers!!

Darn, I wanted someone to help me sing this Randy Neumann/ Bellamy Brothers song:

Since I was a child
I've tried to be what I'm not
I've lied and I've enjoyed it all my life
I lied to my dear mother
to my sisters and my brother
and now I'm lying to my children and my wife
Big Hat, no cattle
Big head, no brain
Big snake, no rattle
I forever remain
big hat, no cattle
I knew from the start
Big boat, no paddle
Big belly, no heart

Can't remember why I do it,
Oh, maybe I can.
An honest man these days is hard to find.
I only know we're living in an unforgiving land.
And a little lie can buy some real big piece of mind.

Oftimes I wondered what might I have become,
Had I but buckled down and really tried.
But when it came down to the wire
I called my family to my side
Stood up straight, threw my head back and I lied, lied,lied

Big hat, no cattle
Big shoes, well you know...
Big horse, no saddle
He goes wherever I go

Big hat, no cattle
Right from the start
Big guns, no battle
Big belly, no heart

When it came down to the wire