Did Souhan use Norwood Teague & Jerry Kill to swerve attention away from the Vikings?

Ewert86PC

Metrodome Era Survivor
Reaction score
Did Souhan use Norwood Teague & Jerry Kill to swerve attention away from the Vikings?

Sitting at home today, in a head cold induced haze, I was struck by a thought that only cold medicine can produce. Did Jim Souhan use Norwood Teague and Jerry Kill's health to distract media and fan attention from problems of the Vikings football team?

For two days, we had media personalities on the internet, radio and TV discussing the pros and cons of Jerry Kill's coaching and leadership of the Golden Gopher football team. The "intense" scrutiny of "football minds" was distracted from reciting the litany of shortcomings with the Vikings. (lack of attention to detail, the QB, the O Line, the Linebackers, the DBs, Special teams play, adequate preparation and on and on) It created a perfect bubble screen that could be burst.

One team kept their eye on the prize this weekend and is now 4-0, while the other team took the break from attention (and maybe reality) to go 0-3.

It's amazing what a bunch of college kids can do it they work hard and prepare.

Don't let up now Golden Gophers, like every other fan, I want the pig back.

Hmmm.... all out of generic cold medicine.....

Souhan would jump at the opportunity to rip the Vikings too. There is no way he would deflect the opportunity.

As much as I can't stand Soupcan, I'm an Occam's Razoz guy. And he simply dislikes the U and the apparent cult-like following of the football program, plain and simple.

Soupcan cares not for the barbaric nature of football. He doesn't like the Vikings either. However, he'd stab his mother for the chance to cuddle with Gardy. Even though Ron's not fit, Soupy would love to let Gardy give him a nice whisker rub.

Top Bottom