Did Pitino just nab a Top 100 2021 recruit?

KillmeNow

Banned
Reaction score
I was looking up recruit rankings at 247 tonight, and about 20 minutes ago Omersa was ranked 25th best Gopher recruit in the 247 era, and then 10 minutes later I noticed his ranking was 26th? I thought I looked at it wrong the first time, but then I just noticed a Treyton Thompson, of the 2021 class, ranked 80th best in the 2021 class was added to the list as the 7th best Gopher recruit of the 247 era.

I was looking up recruit rankings at 247 tonight, and about 20 minutes ago Omersa was ranked 25th best Gopher recruit in the 247 era, and then 10 minutes later I noticed his ranking was 26th? I thought I looked at it wrong the first time, but then I just noticed a Treyton Thompson, of the 2021 class, ranked 80th best in the 2021 class was added to the list as the 7th best Gopher recruit of the 247 era.
U are a joke....He is getting fired

No man, YOU are the joke. Following posters around to every thread to show your small e-dick while they're simply trying to have a basketball discourse.
ooh ouch.......name calling is always the last resort when someone has lost an argument and is desperately holding on....good luck with that.

And he will be de-committing in April when Pitino is fired.

Let's this be a record of this dude. Not only is he excited about the coach getting fired, but he is now cheering for home state recruits to decommit. No class.

And he will be de-committing in April when Pitino is fired.

And you think that is a good thing? Players de-committing?

I suppose you think it's a good thing as well that Oturu might leave for the NBA after this season whether he is ready or not IF they fire the coach he came to play for and knows and maybe trusts, where he might not if Pitino remains another season?

ooh ouch.......name calling is always the last resort when someone has lost an argument and is desperately holding on....good luck with that.

Hahaha. Do you have short-term memory loss, hypocrite? Scroll up. You just called KillMeNow a joke. But thanks for calling your own desperation out. LMFAO!????

Ok. I thought the name looked familiar. Seems 247 just added his name to that particular list tonight? That's weird, lol.

I believe the historical rankings are preserved from year to year. So they probably flicked the switch from 2020 to 2021 as the baseline year, so Thompson is now included on the page you were looking at.

Let's this be a record of this dude. Not only is he excited about the coach getting fired, but he is now cheering for home state recruits to decommit. No class.
Yes i am glad Pitino is gone....Did i mention i was cheering for recruits to leave?.....Players commit to coaches who recruit them ....They leave when the coach is dismissed...That has been going on for a long time.

Hahaha. Do you have short-term memory loss, hypocrite? Scroll up. You just called KillMeNow a joke. But thanks for calling your own desperation out. LMFAO!????
Is it desperate when you have been right all along?....I'm confused.

Is it desperate when you have been right all along?....I'm confused.
B please... It is time to make a move but not because you have been whining about it all year(s). Coyle has made the right decisions so far with the info on hand and I trust he will make it now. If he doesn't he puts the program in some dangerous territory.

Top Bottom