Did I see Flip Saunders in the stands

maroonfive

Reaction score
or am I just seeing things? Just wondering.

Go Gophers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife was pretty sure Clint Eastwood was sitting four rows behind us in Section 211. Double weird.

Flip has been a season ticketholder forever. Tailgates in Lot 37.

His twin daughters are on the National Champion Danceline squad.

Pretty sure I saw Paul Westerberg walking to the game.

No way!!

7 am Gopher tailgates always begin with this:

I heard "Buck Hill" on the radio Friday night before, so maybe it was a sign. 90% sure it was Westerberg...I mean the guy had Chuck Taylor's on.

I saw The Ghost and Mrs. Muir sitting in a section with some of the Walking Dead.

After reading both Bios, it appears to me that just any good looking blond can make the Dance Team. Ya, right.

Pretty sure Prince was tailgating. Hearing rumors he is penning a new song for the Gophers.

No way!!

7 am Gopher tailgates always begin with this:

This song should be played sometime during the game. Pump it up!!
Are some of the local celebs really showing up? I used to see Chris Mars at Twins games and it would be great to get Westerberg and Prince to attend. IU has John Mellencamp's name on their practice facility, maybe we can one up them.

In all seriousness, my buddy was wondering how the Gophers could take some of the cool factor that Target field has (food, beverage, music, pretty people) and inject it into TCF. How can the Gophers get the attractive urban crowd (think Northeast Mpls, North Loop, and Uptown) to want to attend Gophers games like they do the Twins games?

Top Bottom