DID ANYONE JUST HEAR THAT??

BigGopherFan

Banned
Reaction score
Kellog: "If Ohio State doesn't win (against Minnesota) there will be two teams fighting for the final spot and they are Illinois, MINNESOTA, Mississippi State."
WHAT?
Does he honestly not understand the automatic-bid procedure?
Purple jersey's...

Kellogg is an idiot. He has been flip flopping his opinions every minute. Did you hear him before the Purdue game. He said Minnesota must win that game to be in.....now, we must win this game in his mind. The guy is a moron.

I just like how Kellogg has said about 3 times already who in his mind is vying for the last couple spots. Who in their right mind is taking what he says seriously?

HE

IS

A

FORMER

PLAYER.

Nothing more.

Trust the bracketologists and quit worrying about Kellogg.

Kellogg is an idiot. He has been flip flopping his opinions every minute. Did you hear him before the Purdue game. He said Minnesota must win that game to be in.....now, we must win this game in his mind. The guy is a moron.

To be fair - a lot happened after the Purdue game that changed the bubble picture.

To be fair - a lot happened after the Purdue game that changed the bubble picture.

I agree - halftime CBS had us in as one of last four in. Looking like an 11 or 12 seed most likely...

I think if we lose we might be the last team in, if we win maybe a 10 seed or so...

OSU has no shot at a #1, IMO. They will be a #2

Top Bottom