Did Any See..?

Iceland12

Reaction score
..Section numbers inside the stadium? They are well marked inside the concourse, but inside TCF itself? We knew what Section we were in but when two groups in front of us were (very peacefully) arguing about seats we all looked around and couldn't see any Section numbers.

Great stadium and nothing really to complain about; make that nothing people should complain about.

Nope. I agree. That could cause some confusion.

They need signage inside the stadium even if it is temporary

Outside in the concourses you can see but once you get inside there is nothing that indicates
what section you are in. This will become necessary in the future.

..Section numbers inside the stadium? They are well marked inside the concourse, but inside TCF itself? We knew what Section we were in but when two groups in front of us were (very peacefully) arguing about seats we all looked around and couldn't see any Section numbers.

Great stadium and nothing really to complain about; make that nothing people should complain about.

I know that they are in a couple of places (none of which would have easily solved the argument you describe above). In the upper deck sections that have access to the upper concourse/walkway, the section #'s are in the handrail @ the top of the section (see 1st attached photo). In all upper deck sections there are section signs above the stairs down to the main concourse (see 2nd attached photo).

Not sure about how things are set up in the lower level sections as I didn't spend any time there.

Attachments

• sections1.jpg
    sections1.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 48
  • sections2.jpg
    sections2.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 35

We were in the lower bowl and we had to walk-up to the concourse to see the Section marker.

One of the first things I noticed when I sat down. Hopefully can be added. Sounds like the people in charge jotted down all of those types of observations/fixes/etc.

I guess I don't get it. If you can tell what section it is before walking down there, why do you need to know again once you're in your section? Or would this just to be able to tell what section other people are sitting in when you're already in your seats?

I guess I don't get it. If you can tell what section it is before walking down there, why do you need to know again once you're in your section? Or would this just to be able to tell what section other people are sitting in when you're already in your seats?

Players family, friends, and recruits (anyone picking up tickets left by players) enter directly into the stadium on the lower level. The section and row signs are one the concourse level. We had to ask people that were already seated what section they were in.

Players family, friends, and recruits (anyone picking up tickets left by players) enter directly into the stadium on the lower level. The section and row signs are one the concourse level. We had to ask people that were already seated what section they were in.

Thanks. That makes sense. If you guys haven't done so already, I'd send an email or give them a call to make sure you let them know about this suggestion. Unless someone brings it up, they might not think there is an issue at all (kind of like why I didn't get it).

Top Bottom