DFP: Ex-Detroit Lion Calvin Johnson gets pre-approval for medical marijuana business.

One interesting thing about this who "legal weed" thing. I saw that out in Oregon, which granted is completely legal, not just medical, a lot of weed growers went out of business because with all the legal supply, the price crashed.

One interesting thing about this who "legal weed" thing. I saw that out in Oregon, which granted is completely legal, not just medical, a lot of weed growers went out of business because with all the legal supply, the price crashed.

imagine that. interesting because you don't understand economics :cool02:

I know of someone else like this. Guy and his family were essentially pot millionaires with the farm they had up in the sticks of Northern California, but now they are having issues.

Economics.

I know of someone else like this. Guy and his family were essentially pot millionaires with the farm they had up in the sticks of Northern California, but now they are having issues.

Economics.
On Murder Mountain? For those interested in a little less simplistic view from what S2 espouses, this is a halfway interesting NetFlix series. I'd give it a solid B-. Not great, but halfway interesting.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9078908/

On Murder Mountain? For those interested in a little less simplistic view from what S2 espouses, this is a halfway interesting NetFlix series. I'd give it a solid B-. Not great, but halfway interesting.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9078908/

So simplistic yet almost no one can ever replicate my view accurately. what does that say about all of you LOL

So simplistic yet almost no one can ever replicate my view accurately. what does that say about all of you LOL
I can. Try the series. You might learn something. I dare say, it would feed your ego.

imagine that. interesting because you don't understand economics :cool02:

That whole supply and demand thing. I’m a weed smoker; do I follow some guy into an ally with a pocket full of cash and buy something he SAYS is straight weed and then smoke it to find out if he lied?

Or, do I go to regulated store where I know I’m not gonna get robbed and what’s in the product I’m purchasing.[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom