Devoe laughing all the way to the CBI

GoldenHerbs

Reaction score
Ha, really doesnt deserve a thread but just seen that Oregon is playing Creighton in the CBI finals. So maybe theyre not quite as bad as we all made them out to be. With Devoe Judas in the lineup next year and that horrific court they are a lock to win the Pac 10. ;)

Just who is the Devoe guy of whom some speak?

Just who is the Devoe guy of whom some speak?

He's a scummy pothead with poor character, and a family that includes a brother who doesn't know how to throw the basketball inbounds. Surely you must have heard of him?

He's a scummy pothead with poor character, and a family that includes a brother who doesn't know how to throw the basketball inbounds. Surely you must have heard of him?

How can you talk about one of Tubby's finest recruits like that?

Oh ya, him. He is now gone and long forgotten.

My earlier comment was sarcasm, btw.

What post-season tournament are we in????

I'm sure he's had plenty of laughs already.

We could have been in the CBI if we wanted to pay to play.

We should raise a banner in the Barn that says "2010-2011 Gophers Men's Basketball: Couldn't even make the NIT, but could have played in the CBI if they wanted to pay for it"

I'd bring my children there someday to see that one.

Ha, really doesnt deserve a thread but just seen that Oregon is playing Creighton in the CBI finals. So maybe theyre not quite as bad as we all made them out to be. With Devoe Judas in the lineup next year and that horrific court they are a lock to win the Pac 10. ;)

Judas is not correct. Devoe was suspended for the 2nd time during the season. The handwriting was on the wall. Judas made a decision calculating personal gain at the expense of, well you know.

I believe that Devoe was a kid that did some of the same dumb things that many of us GH posters did while we were in college. The difference is that we were not high profile and we did not get caught.

Tubby brought him back to the team the first time because it was Al's first foot injury which I believe precipitated Tubby's decision to give him a second chance. I do not believe that Tubby could give him another shot and that is why he left. Neither Tubby or the U can defend themselves on this one through the media. Devoe or Mama Joseph are not going to fess up either.

Top Bottom