devers leads the nation in forced fumbles!

Go4

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I'd like to know this kids real weight.. To me he's heavier then 215..

Extrapolate that out across our upcoming 15-0 season and he'll have like 48 forced fumbles. #MarketingMajor

After watching a lot of college fb last week into Monday I feel the gophers got three bad calls against them...

Claeys has said multiple times since the game that the call on Poock was 100% correct. The other two were bang bang plays.

Back to the thread topic, I love when places put stuff like this out (everyone does it), complete spin based on a super small sample size but it looks cool. In this day and age of recruiting it is all about spin and being seen you never know what will catch the eye of some high school kid you are recruiting.

I'd like to know this kids real weight.. To me he's heavier then 215..

I can't remember where I read or heard it, but someone said that he had put on 20 pounds since he enrolled in January. I doubt he was 195, so maybe it is 215+20=235 pounds? I know his Gophersports profile says 215 but I don't trust that either.

I can't remember where I read or heard it, but someone said that he had put on 20 pounds since he enrolled in January. I doubt he was 195, so maybe it is 215+20=235 pounds? I know his Gophersports profile says 215 but I don't trust that either.

Watching him play he certainly didn't look small out there so your guess of 235 is probably in the ballpark

I heard he got that 20 pounds from eating live badgers that he keeps in cages under his bed for snacks....

Top Bottom