Detroit pre-game gathering?

Beat Bama

Reaction score
Gopher Nation,
Spartan Alum and Metro D resident here. Best of luck tomorrow and fire down Chips.
Was wondering if anyone was aware of an official U-M (you guys get the caps, the other u-m does not). Thanks and I hope you enjoy your time in Detroit (feel free to ask questions, I am familiar with most of downtown).

Thanks - I see the official B1G bar is Fishbones - cool spot in the heart of Greektown (recommend it, some cool bars nearby too).

How many fans are we traveling? I can't find any information on the number of tickets sold through the university.

How many fans are we traveling? I can't find any information on the number of tickets sold through the university.

Last anyone heard was 1400. I think that was last Wednesday. So my guess is that we will bring about 2000 fans maybe if we are lucky 3000.

Gopher Nation,
Spartan Alum and Metro D resident here. Best of luck tomorrow and fire down Chips.
Was wondering if anyone was aware of an official U-M (you guys get the caps, the other u-m does not). Thanks and I hope you enjoy your time in Detroit (feel free to ask questions, I am familiar with most of downtown).

Any recommendation on the best place to watch the vikings game downtown tonight?

Top Bottom