Demry Croft now likely to be 2017 starting QB

frannyjunk

Reaction score
With Seth Green and Mark Williams on the suspension list, Demry Croft is by default the Gophers starting QB next year, right? The Spring game will be interesting ..... with only one QB on the roster, how will the scrimage work? New QB recruit doesn't come in until Fall, I am assuming.

I thought the Gophers might have had a chance to go 8-4 again next year, but not likely any more :(

Here's a thought: Rhoda rethinks his decision to transfer. We get the slower version of Mitch Leidner for a year. GH'ers heads explode.

Seriously though, I think there's a good chance at least Green's suspension is lifted. If not, it'll be Croft. JUCO guy is backup. Walk-on or late add true Frosh as 3rd string. Bad, bad situation. Somebody start calling backups at D2 schools.

The new coach could bring in literally anyone. We have less idea now than we did 2 weeks ago

It is way too early to start speculating on the 2017 QB situation. How about we just sit tight and see who is on the roster when spring ball rolls around. The QB situation was going to be up in the air even before all these developments went down.

Is this true? Or wishful thinking? Gophs could use another warm body at the QB position.

Already signed letter of intent as early enrollment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already signed letter of intent as early enrollment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the Golden Gophers!!! How do you think you'll like your new home?

It is way too early to start speculating on the 2017 QB situation. How about we just sit tight and see who is on the roster when spring ball rolls around. The QB situation was going to be up in the air even before all these developments went down.
Isn't speculating part of the message board experience?

It's entirely possible their suspensions get thrown out or shortened.

Western Michigan has a 3-star commit with offers from Cincinnati, Louisville and Wake Forest. Problem solved.

Western Michigan has a 3-star commit with offers from Cincinnati, Louisville and Wake Forest. Problem solved.

Why would that guy want to go to a lesser program..

Why would that guy want to go to a lesser program..

Dude, I know you're new around here, but don't you know our entire program is built on sniping recruits from WMU? They're like our unpaid talent evaluators.

247 still has Ryan Glover crystal ball for Gophers. Not saying he has a chance of starting, but with all things considered that would be a good get.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom