Decommits

Ewert86PC

Metrodome Era Survivor
Reaction score
I was listening to the radio, not sure if it was AM Sportstalk or FM sports, but I heard them say the MBB program has had two decommits since the end of the season.

Who has decommited from the MBB program recently?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I was listening to the radio, not sure if it was AM Sportstalk or FM sports, but I heard them say the MBB program has had two decommits since the end of the season.

Who has decommited from the MBB program recently?

Maybe they meant the Buggs and Dorsey transfers? We definitely haven't had any decommits.

Maybe they meant the Buggs and Dorsey transfers? We definitely haven't had any decommits.
That was all I could think of, but I know the GopherHole knows much more than radio and newspaper folk.

Transfers aren't decommits. One would need a recruit commit before de commit. Haven't had that since the coaching change.

Transfers aren't decommits. One would need a recruit commit before de commit. Haven't had that since the coaching change.
Wow. Somebody on AM or FM Sportstalk who doesn't understand the difference. Shocking isn't it?

Given what happened yesterday, I think somebody knew that both Champlin Park players were not coming to the program.

Following the tgread, I see.

Were you saying that on a radio show two weeks ago, mention of two decommits were referring to Wright and John? Two players who not only were never committed (which makes it impossible for them to decommit), but they hadn't even committed elsewhere yet either? That makes absolutely no sense, but I can't figure out what else you could have meant, hence my confusion.

Top Bottom