Decker for Heisman!!!

I went ahead and wrote him in.

Personally though I'm hoping Suh makes a run at it. I'd love to see a defensive player win it and he's beyond special. And a great kid too.

It would only take 12 votes to get him to show up on the page. We've gotta be able to accomplish that.

You can vote once a day it seems? I'm setting it as a web favorite for awhile here...

I'm guessing Eric Decker has more than 13 votes by now. I bet they don't see him as a "legitimate heisman candiate" as it stipulates at the bottom. They should take Dez Bryant off though then. He is still suspended right?

They must have gotten this on Nebraska's message board early on. Suh is killing everyone else and it's not even close.

They must have gotten this on Nebraska's message board early on. Suh is killing everyone else and it's not even close.
I don't think it's just that. Suh is the real deal.

Of all the stats of his that blow my mind the top one is passes defensed. He's tied for #6. Everyone else around him is DBs. The next DT? #97.

I don't think it's just that. Suh is the real deal.

Of all the stats of his that blow my mind the top one is passes defensed. He's tied for #6. Everyone else around him is DBs. The next DT? #97.

Yeah, he has more PDs than freaking Tyler Sash! He's insane, and would be the front-runner if the Heisman was actually given to the nation's most outstanding player, rather than being a glorified Davey O'Brien trophy.

Top Bottom