Dear Joel Maturi: Can I have my Money Back?

GoGophers2005

Reaction score
I think you should be sending a check to every season ticket holder out there.for wasting their time with this team. That is, if any season ticket holder admits they actually pay money to see this crap. What a waste of time. ABC televised this game? My God. Joel Maturi needs to be accountable.

I think you should be sending a check to every season ticket holder out there.for wasting their time with this team. That is, if any season ticket holder admits they actually pay money to see this crap. What a waste of time. ABC televised this game? My God. Joel Maturi needs to be accountable.

He doesn't owe you a damn thing. You're the one who bought season tickets for a team with a long series of evidence that they may disappoint you. If you want to cut and run after you see how the team performs, just buy single game tickets.

I went to the game and had a great time despite the score. My tickets were $7 each, and I got my money's worth.

Do you feel better now? We're here for you. I will cradle you to my bosom and wipe the tears from your ashen eyes.

I swear to God, this thread reads like a script from Boston Legal.

My favortie show, and then the bastards canceled it.

Speaking of Joel Maturi, shouldn't he of been fired? Maybe I missed the explanations on this forum describing why he should not be fired.

Joel's Giving Back Money?

money%20large.jpg

I don't want my money back, I just want Joel fired. He is beyond inept. Thanks Joel.

Top Bottom