Deadline cost us the game

TcGophers

Banned
Reaction score
Our guys would of been ready and more awake...I hate the gophers lame football team..who gives a crap bowl...I DONT, neither does any other college basketball fan in a BIG GAME!

Yeah, I guess MSU just loves 11:00am games too. Tip your cap and move on. The better team won regardless of the the start time.

Tc Gophers....you are a tool.

The 11 am start didn't cost us this game. We didn't play as well as Michigan State. That cost us this game. Guess what. Michigan State is good. Guess what, we are good, but not as good as them.

Good god some people are dense.....

Our guys would of been ready and more awake...I hate the gophers lame football team..who gives a crap bowl...I DONT, neither does any other college basketball fan in a BIG GAME!

Well that was a lame post. No, that was a really lame post. I hope you have a better one to end 2008.

Then he posts this crap in the game thread...

and guess what guys and gals...there goes are rankings and the start to maybe a horrible big ten season if we cant beat buckeyes..im really nervous for our team..lousville has fallen to hell so im not sure..Nit..

Sounds like we got a "real" gopher basketball fan here.....

Though I did not get to catch most of the game, I kinda thought the missed shots and the missed free throws cost them the game.

No shame in this loss, everyone. MSU has the more experienced and cohesive team at this point. It was a learning experience for the players. I am more concerned now at how they rebound from this and play in their next game.

BTW - stop worrying about the top 25 ranking, at this point in the season it means very, very little.

What counts is the maturing of the team as the season progresses and that they are ready for any potential post season.

Not a crisis

Geez, I'd have to say that all the missed shots had a lot to do with losing this game. Of course the Spartans' positioning helped contribute to a lot of the missed shots.

A loss like this one can often be very good for a team, especially a younger team like we are. IF the players are sufficiently TORKED OFF by being outmuscled, out-positioned, and out-smarted by an older, more experienced team and IF they listen even closer to what Tubby, Saul, etc. are trying to teach them, then this game might actually fit that most over-taxed of sports cliches, a beneficial loss......

I'm pretty sure it was worse for MSU

after all, it was a 10AM Start since they're on Eastern Time. ;)

btw, the refs were apparently thinking it was a 2:00 game and this was a tuneup
:eek:

Losing the game

We lost the game because MSU was much better then we were today. They killed us on the boards.

I always love the way Tubby's guys play defense, but MSU's defense was really tough today.

We have a pretty good team, but they were so much more athletic.

after all, it was a 10AM Start since they're on Eastern Time. ;)

btw, the refs were apparently thinking it was a 2:00 game and this was a tuneup
:eek:

I knew that the rumors that Michigan is next to Idaho were true!

I hope TcGophers realizes there are treatments for his disorder.

Out to lunch babeeeeeee.

Agreed on the refs, snow

They seemed to have never met and were completely out of sync w/each other. Bad calls both ways.

The CCO announcers did a fair amount of ripping the refs as well. From what I heard it sounded like Tubby was going to get T'd up on one of the calls ( non-calls ).

And don't get me started on the two game opening jump balls. I think most five year olds could have done better.

Top Bottom