Dayton's Freshman PG is transferring

tjgopher

Reaction score
Would this be a guy the Gophers should look at?

He was a 4-star PG recruit out of high school, led the Atlantic 10 in assists, and was all-rookie A-10 team. Just finished freshman year. Could he be a fit here? Sounds like a potential attitude issue (wants more shots, but statistically doesn't shoot very well).

I wonder if JohnnyGopher or Monter might have any insight? Could this be the PG they were talking about last week?

wonder if he is any relation to the

staten we are recruiting out of Iowa?

There coach is very intense. I've seen him at 3 different clinics and he's always yelling and stomping around. Last time he came right out of the gate screaming about how high school coaches need to discipline kids better. I was sitting next to a coach from Lawrence Kansas and we started talking about how if we cracked down as hard as he wanted all the kids would be playing across town next week. As much as I think open enrollment helps parents and kids, it has killed high school sports... But back to the topic he always punches at least one player in the chest, in St Louis he punched this center at least 5 times before the kid hit him back. The coach was lucky it glanced off this chest because that was a big kid 6'8 260.

Top Bottom