Dawson Garcia

CoffeyTime

Reaction score
Does anybody here know anything about Dawson Garcia being injured? He was seen in a walking boot. Hopefully it’s just precautionary

Attachments

• F188CD92-03C2-4A52-998C-DD75BC973FEE.jpeg
    F188CD92-03C2-4A52-998C-DD75BC973FEE.jpeg
    147.7 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

If it was season ending they would have put out an official statement already.

Don’t even want to ponder how bad this team would be without Garcia.

Knock on wood.
The absence of Garcia may just open eyes to the possibility of Caleb Williams reigning threes.
All teams need a primary scoring option. We count on Garcia to be our leading scorer every night.
Opportunity for somebody to step up and say I got this...emergence of another 20 point guy would make us good....two are dangerous, makes everybody better.

I like you man but he’s out a while and that’s just not good. Idk why we brush things off so quickly sometimes. We need to build chemistry
We brush things off because there is nothing we can do to help him recover sooner.
The best we can do is NOTHING!

Huh? From above and twitter, should be good to go by September.

Let things play out before going all doomsday 😂😂
Doomsday and panic are the default modes for some posters. Bummer he got hurt but sounds like he will be good to go well before the season starts so in the end not really that big a deal as long as that ends up being the case.

Dawson is an older player, a lost summer isn't as big a deal for someone like him as it might be for a younger guy. I am sure he will still be around the team building chemistry with the new guys and doing what he can.

looking for a silver lining - if Garcia is coming off minor surgery, then maybe Ben keeps his minutes down early in the season. Which means that more minutes will be available for other players - get Edmonds more time, run different combinations out there on the front line.

with the depth on this team, I don't want to see anyone clocking 35 minutes a game. keep guys fresh and have something left in the tank to close out games.

Or this may shrink his normal six-man rotation down to a five-man rotation without Garcia.

Doomsday and panic are the default modes for some posters. Bummer he got hurt but sounds like he will be good to go well before the season starts so in the end not really that big a deal as long as that ends up being the case.

Dawson is an older player, a lost summer isn't as big a deal for someone like him as it might be for a younger guy. I am sure he will still be around the team building chemistry with the new guys and doing what he can.
Probably better that he gives his whole body a rest, no need whatsoever to participate in the summer workouts, the only issue with a foot is that he really can't do anything to maintain a certain level of conditioning. It is going to take him awhile to get in shape when he gets back.

Top Bottom