david pittman or hayo?

Go4

Reaction score
which one of these juco blue chippers has had a bigger impact as a gopher?

which one of these juco blue chippers has had a bigger impact as a gopher?

David who?..... That was wrong I apologize, but how often does Pittman play? Hayo at least gets regular playing time. I'm really only going by how many times I hear their name called so I could be way off.

dumb thread. Why pick on two juco kids doing the best they can, and one of them is hampered by hamstring injuries.

Neither have done anything. Now how about the Juco get Willis, he is the worst and most out of shape lineman I have ever seen absolutely terrible. He always gets beat and gives up sacks and constantly gets penalties for false start.

I can't name one time I've heard Pittman's name called...Hayo yes...Pittman? NOPE.......

Paris Hamilton is another

Paris Hamilton was a great JUCO signee by Mason.....but we got zero results from the kid.

We need to wait for the freshman and sophmores to deliver next year!

Hayo's made a couple plays, I'd like to see him get more opportunities, but the offense is so bad right now, who really has had a decent year besides Decker, and Green a little bit? So I don't think it's fair to just act like he flopped all on his own.

Pittman was messed up by injuries last year and I think just never got really into the mix after that. He was a QB at the JUCO level, and you wonder if he had stayed there......hmmmm lol.

dumb thread. Why pick on two juco kids doing the best they can, and one of them is hampered by hamstring injuries.

If we all followed your philosophy their would be no forum for you to post this in. Out of all the threads you could have made a statment like that in you choose this one? I don't get it.

why not pick on Sam Maresh while you are at it? Why has Sam been a bust thus far? My point is don't pick on someone who is injured or only a few games into their career.

Top Bottom