Daryl Robinson gone?

Reaction score
Robinson A Gopher No More
JC All-American has a change of heart and will not be headed to Minnesota.
-by Scout.com Dec 18, 2008

So he decided to go to Akron? That's the only other school he listed in his interview that offered him... Or is it something else?

So he decided to go to Akron? That's the only other school he listed in his interview that offered him... Or is it something else?

looks like other reasons. In tease to the article it states - "Robinson didn’t change his mind because of another team."

Boxing? With that kind of unstable vision of his future, no wonder Robinson had so few offers. See ya.

I had always wondered about this guy. He played his first year at Temple and then transferred to a JUCO, but i wonder if he even played at the JUCO. I couldn't find any stats on him anywhere.

I had always wondered about this guy. He played his first year at Temple and then transferred to a JUCO, but i wonder if he even played at the JUCO. I couldn't find any stats on him anywhere.

He was actually named first team all-american as a JUCO on at least one such list.

Agreed, recruiting planet is a really good free site. No real discussion, straight to the point.

Too bad about Robinson who do we replace him with?

Agreed, recruiting planet is a really good free site. No real discussion, straight to the point.

Too bad about Robinson who do we replace him with?

Wouldn't mind taking Battle. Willie Hickman could be another option. I wouldn't mind either of these two since I don't think we need immediate help at cb. Hickman is undersized, but if given time he might be able to add some size.

Something tells me we won't be hurting for DBs once all is said and done. I think we still have a great shot with Paige and Leon looks versatile enough to play either safety or linebacker if needed. Plus, we already have Lewis and Watkins coming in.

If anything, it creates less of a logjam in the secondary. Still, I never like losing a recruit, even if he wants to continue his career in, ahem, boxing....:confused:

Top Bottom