Daniel Jackson

kg21

Reaction score
Was it just me, or was he pretty much open all night? I thought he looked good. Too bad he slowed down on the deep one before the half.

If Mo is out, why not go three wide? Bell, Wright, and Jackson would seem to cause problems. The offensive line can still maul you.

OSU stacked the box even more with Mo out. I hope we spread teams out and don't have stacked boxes.

Was it just me, or was he pretty much open all night? I thought he looked good. Too bad he slowed down on the deep one before the half.

If Mo is out, why not go three wide? Bell, Wright, and Jackson would seem to cause problems. The offensive line can still maul you.

OSU stacked the box even more with Mo out. I hope we spread teams out and don't have stacked boxes.
He didn’t slowdown. He got held. It was a missed call

That was a frustrating call. Watching it live I thought he slowed down as well but on the replay he clearly got grabbed a little bit. Easily as egregious as the PI call that went against Smith (?) early on a ball that was clearly overthrown/uncatchable.

It seems the last 3 losses in high profile games all had refs that let the opposing D backs be overly physical. OSU, 2019 Wiscsonsin, 2019 Iowa. With that in mind, it pays to be overly aggressive until the refs make it otherwise.

Jackson was impressive. Got behind the defense multiple times. One was a slightly under thrown ball that ended in a PI (he nearly one handed it)

He is going to cause some problems as a vertical threat, which opens up space for CAB and Wright and BSF underneath.

Jackson was impressive. Got behind the defense multiple times. One was a slightly under thrown ball that ended in a PI (he nearly one handed it)

He is going to cause some problems as a vertical threat, which opens up space for CAB and Wright and BSF underneath.
I don't know anyone's 40 times -- but I thought that the report on Wright was the he was a burner w/o much route running ability

I don't know anyone's 40 times -- but I thought that the report on Wright was the he was a burner w/o much route running ability
Oh yeah, I have no idea. Wright looked like he ran crisp enough routes last night. Jackson looked fast. I’m just basing it on one game.

Top Bottom