Daniel Jackson "probably questionable, but we'll see"

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
and another injury situation that will probably fade into the murky world of "privacy."

btowngopher

Reaction score
The one good thing with these we injuries is Mike Brown Stephens has stepped up nicely. Do we know what the injury is with Jackson? Do we know what the injury is with Potts?

noamfromm

Reaction score
The one good thing with these we injuries is Mike Brown Stephens has stepped up nicely. Do we know what the injury is with Jackson? Do we know what the injury is with Potts?
We know that senorcoz claims to know Potts injury and that all speculation done on the gopherhole was false -- so we have narrowed it down slightly.

GopherPete

Reaction score
What was the deal with DW16, he had the nice first down reception and then I didn't notice him on the field much after that. Although, second half our offensive game plan went to sh^+.

noamfromm

Reaction score
What was the deal with DW16, he had the nice first down reception and then I didn't notice him on the field much after that. Although, second half our offensive game plan went to sh^+.
I don't know what his snap count was in the second half but we only threw four passes after the picks. One to DW16 for no gain.

pharmacygopher

114 Row 11
Reaction score
I don't know what his snap count was in the second half but we only threw four passes after the picks. One to DW16 for no gain.
One thing I noticed on the replay. On the pass he caught on the sideline, he handed the ball to the ball boy and not the official. Not sure if coincidence or not but he came out right away. Teachable moment by PJ?

noamfromm

Reaction score
One thing I noticed on the replay. On the pass he caught on the sideline, he handed the ball to the ball boy and not the official. Not sure if coincidence or not but he came out right away. Teachable moment by PJ?
That is an interesting point -- I doubt it -- but it could be. I recall earlier in the season Irving didn't hand the ball to the ref and another player let him know right away. I hope all these little things PJ cares about lead to the players being thoughtful in other aspects of the game -- like knowing that you need to step up and take a sack in the field of play at the goalline 😝

#2Gopher

Reaction score
Doubt it. Ball boy perhaps already had gotten a ball to the official.

Top Bottom