Damian Johnson Said After The Game

Blizzard

Reaction score
Lol ..

Twitter from Marcus Fuller-

Damian Johnson said after the game that there were some Purdue players that he wasn't too fond of. Should have asked him which ones.

I'd love to know too. :)

I'm gonna guess Ryne Smith the three point shooter with the one sleeve. Don't know why Damian wouldn't like him specifically but I sure didn't. His poses after his shots and yelling like he owned the place bugged me.

Why was DJ called for a technical at the end of the game? The announcers never figured it out. Was anyone at the game that can provide some insight?

Why was DJ called for a technical at the end of the game? The announcers never figured it out. Was anyone at the game that can provide some insight?

I'm going to assume it was because he was wearing a maroon jersey and not a white one

Chem

from the "TECHNICAL" thread showinggoldylove said this:

It was on DJ, and I don't think he said anything to the ref, but reaffirmed some unpleasant thoughts about the individual ref to Westbrook, and the ref overheard his comment.

That would be my guess based on how it went down (DJ never really looked/talked to the ref, but was talking to Westbrook instead).

Refs can have thicker skin than this and still maintain order on the court. Shame on them.

Know this might not be PC, but Westbrook would've kicked Hummel's azz. LW is one guy on our squad I wouldn't mess with.

agreed

Know this might not be PC, but Westbrook would've kicked Hummel's azz. LW is one guy on our squad I wouldn't mess with.

I agree.

Tubby pulled LW out of the game to protect Robbie.

LW may have lost 30 or 40 pounds but he still has some heavy stones.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I was at the game and Johnson mumbled something as he sort of turned away from the ref, at which point the ref raised his eyebrows then gave the technical sign.

I love DJ

I was at the game and Johnson mumbled something as he sort of turned away from the ref, at which point the ref raised his eyebrows then gave the technical sign.

Maybe DJ slipped back into his native Louisiana dialect and the ref couldn't make heads or tails of it but assumed the worst!

DJ got jobbed.

:mad:

While watching the game, it looked pretty clear that Westy said, "you're a b*tch" to Hummel.

DJ probably told the refs that Hummel was, indeed, a B*tch. I didn't know that was against the rules.

Assuming this is what really happened, Jeez, I didn't know mumbling was a big no-no. I guess that'll teach Damian not to mumble around a ref again any time soon. :p

Top Bottom