Da'Jon McKnight was leading WR in NFLPA Collegiate Bowl

I a team that could use him and three other WR, a TE, a QB, an offensive line, and a defensive backfield...

Pre-draft workouts will be especially important for McKnight, but I really think he's got a shot to play at the next level.

I hope the Vikes get him!! He could be the Vikes 3rd or 4th best WR on the roster right now!

Pre-draft workouts will be especially important for McKnight, but I really think he's got a shot to play at the next level.

I agree that those workouts are going to be huge for him. If he looks good he has a shot of getting drafted on the second day by someone. Even if he doesn't get drafted I think he has a pretty good shot of ending up on someones roster because he has decent size and good hands.

I agree that those workouts are going to be huge for him. If he looks good he has a shot of getting drafted on the second day by someone. Even if he doesn't get drafted I think he has a pretty good shot of ending up on someones roster because he has decent size and good hands.

The height, weight portion of the pro day will be the most important part for McKnight. Nobody is expecting him to run fast. As long as he run below 4'72 that should be good enough to get him into camp. If he were to run 4'65 or better and measure out at 6'2 or better at 210lb or better, I would think he would get drafted.

Top Bottom