Daily Journal: Still growing: At 6-10, former Trojan big presence for Gophers

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per the Daily Journal:

It’s a gift and a curse.

You can’t teach size — and Nate Wozniak has been blessed with a ton of it. At 6-foot-10 and 275 pounds, he’s among the tallest football players on Earth.

The Center Grove grad, who is now a junior tight end at the University of Minnesota, would rather be known as one of the best.

“At some point,” he said of his height, “I don’t want people to just think that about me. I want them to think, ‘Wow, this guy is that size — and he’s a freaking player.”

http://www.dailyjournal.net/2016/09/15/still_growing/

Go Gophers!!

I want to like Nate, but he hurt me bad with some drops...

I want to like Nate, but he hurt me bad with some drops...

5999452936abbdfc34.jpg

I'm still not over Jamal Harris. ... [emoji24]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I want to like Wozniak too, however since he played for Center Grove n my kid played for Warren Central its hard. They constantly battled for regional/state championships here in indianapolis / MIC conference. You have to understand Center Grove's football mentality. They run the wing T, one receiver, three backs, tight end, grind it out physical ball. i think they probably threw to Nate once or twice a game maybe. Its the run, run, run....run some more, then throw cuz your not paying attention to the receivers anymore. They are a tough minded, physical team and you can tell that by Nate, all he wants to do is get better, and win. By the way Nate, if you read this good glad Center Grove beat Carmel...good job, we all hate them.

Top Bottom