D1 coach on U's Isaiah Washington: He’s the best New York City PG since Kemba Walker

BleedGopher

Reaction score
This is a NY Post article this summer before Washington committed to us:

Washington, indeed, has a long list of suitors, schools such as Seton Hall, Minnesota, Georgetown, Texas A&M, UNLV, VCU, Syracuse, and New Mexico, though he is in no rush to make a decision. A Division I assistant coach involved in his recruitment compared him to former Villanova guard Corey Fisher, describing him as an “elite” passer who thrives in pick-and-roll situations. Since he began playing to the crowd less and making the smart and simple play, his game has gone to another level.

“He’s the best New York City point guard since Kemba Walker,” the coach said. “He’s a totally underappreciated player [nationally]. He does not like basketball. He loves basketball. He eats, sleeps, poops basketball.”

http://nypost.com/2016/08/27/why-next-great-high-school-point-guard-is-staying-in-nyc/

Go Gophers!!

Thanks, coach. But you didn't need to add the pooping part.

We've needed more basketball pooping players for awhile now. I'm really looking forward to seeing this kid play for us.

I read somewhere that Isaiah will be the subject of a new basketball documentary. The current working title is "Poop Dreams".

If you poop a basketball, you're going to have a clogged toilet.

Or, would that be better classified as "passing" the basketball.......

Wow excited to have him on the team. He looks like he will be an immediate contributor.

Top Bottom