Custom Jersey's

MaxyJR1

Reaction score

$140

I’ve long since been priced out of these sorts of things. I can afford it, just, too much for a shirt IMO.

But people will pay, so I get it.

I kind of like these ones better:

dSnAci6.jpg

I would order one....but this is the kind of thing that I'd absolutely want to see in person for sizing reasons beforehand. Wonder if any of the Gophers shops will have these in store....or if they are all special order.

Its about time they started doing player jerseys

Will they print me any of the names announcers called this guy in 2022? Spannferd? Spanned Ford? Spamalamadingdong? Or at least get his name right (with a hyphen) in the store sample.

Also, will they use the correct typography? The maroon jersey has gold name lettering and a different font.

lf.jpeg

Will they print me any of the names announcers called this guy in 2022? Spannferd? Spanned Ford? Spamalamadingdong? Or at least get his name right (with a hyphen) in the store sample.

Also, will they use the correct typography? The maroon jersey has gold name lettering and a different font.

View attachment 22410
Spann-a-Jamma!

dSnAci6.jpg

need that check mark on the shoulder. plus, these look like somebody made them in madden

Just make one of a classic number --like a Nagurski #72, or a Foggie #14 -- something like that..
Seen a few people with Bateman ones, pretty cool. I would buy a Maroney one in a second, favorite player growing up.

If you are interested in authentic jerseys for the price of t-shirt you can get them direct from China “out the back door”. Download DH GATE in your App Store. Of course you have to wait a month plus to get it and you are not supporting the team, but I have purchased NCAA, NFL, and EPL jersey’s this way. There are multiple choices of vendors and you should read the reviews carefully (just like Amazon). Also, if you don’t like it or if it doesn’t fit, there are no returns. PSA

dSnAci6.jpg

I don't remember PlayerName on a roster. What year was he here?

If you are interested in authentic jerseys for the price of t-shirt you can get them direct from China “out the back door”. Download DH GATE in your App Store. Of course you have to wait a month plus to get it and you are not supporting the team, but I have purchased NCAA, NFL, and EPL jersey’s this way. There are multiple choices of vendors and you should read the reviews carefully (just like Amazon). Also, if you don’t like it or if it doesn’t fit, there are no returns. PSA
I always knew Fraudy McFraudpants was a ChiCom supporter at heart.

Top Bottom