Current BIG Standings

MNVCGUY

Reaction score
Not going to mess with all the tie-breakers scenarios but if the season ended today Minnesota could play Indiana for the Big Ten title and bearth in the Rose Bowl......:cool02:

Go Gophers

(Indiana wouldn't even need a tie breaker to get in because OSU isn't eligible)

MNVCGUY said:
Not going to mess with all the tie-breakers scenarios but if the season ended today Minnesota could play Indiana for the Big Ten title and bearth in the Rose Bowl......:cool02:

Go Gophers

(Indiana wouldn't even need a tie breaker to get in because OSU isn't eligible)

All teams are 0-0 still...

anyone who is too high right now at 2-0 is the same person who would have been too low had the gophs gone 0-2.

Before people go off the deep end this is meant to be humor. Just struck me as funny seeing MN and Indiana on top considering the struggles of those two squads over the last 10....20...hell 30+ years in the conference. Clearly it isn't going to end this way....

Before people go off the deep end this is meant to be humor. Just struck me as funny seeing MN and Indiana on top considering the struggles of those two squads over the last 10....20...hell 30+ years in the conference. Clearly it isn't going to end this way....

Live and learn, MNVC. No humor allowed on GH.

Live and learn, MNVC. No humor allowed on GH.

I blame myslef. I have been around here long enough to know that you can't post an observation like that without people totally missing the humor and assuming you are saying that MN and Indiana are headed to the championship game. I honestly expected someone to jump in with the tiebreaker scenario to figure out who would go between MN, MSU, and Northwestern since all three are 2-0. Guess that is what I get for being bored on a Tuesday.

I blame myslef. I have been around here long enough to know that you can't post an observation like that without people totally missing the humor and assuming you are saying that MN and Indiana are headed to the championship game. I honestly expected someone to jump in with the tiebreaker scenario to figure out who would go between MN, MSU, and Northwestern since all three are 2-0. Guess that is what I get for being bored on a Tuesday.

Been there, done that, many times my friend. We actually need to make better use of emiticons the make our points. :horse:

That's the Internet. People who don't recognize this as humor are either too young, too dumb, have an agenda or are simply just pricks.

Crap I just realized I had a spelling error in my last post....

I think my problem is that by GH standards I have some obvious character flaws

1. I love the Gophers and want the team to succeed but win or lose my day to day life is not changed. I think I was born without the fan gene where your life is improved or ruined based on the success or failure of your favorite team.
2. I am sarcastic as hell which is a big no-no on GH where clearly you mean exactly what you say.
3. I am not easily offended and don't take any of this seriously

All that aside I still love coming on here to see what the fans have to say.

gophmeister said:
That's the Internet. People who don't recognize this as humor are either too young, too dumb, have an agenda or are simply just pricks.

Or, as in my case, wasn't 100 percent sure that the OP understood that non-con games don't count toward winning the Big Ten. I wasn't trying to be a prick, there are some out there that may think that overall record counts like in the NFL.

Edit: not referring to tie breakers.

Top Bottom