Cuba

Wally

Reaction score
US has sanctions causing shortages of food and medicine. US is a repressive regime and bars its own citizens from going to Cuba, freedom, lol that's a joke.

"The Biden administration on Friday announced a second round of sanctions in response to Cuba's recent crackdown on historic protests over shortages of food and medicine."

F Biden and all the BS politicans.

John Galt

Reaction score
Certainly there are other countries Cuba can get food and medicine from. And how come the glories of communism haven’t allowed them to be self-sufficient?

Wally

Reaction score
Certainly there are other countries Cuba can get food and medicine from. And how come the glories of communism haven’t allowed them to be self-sufficient?

Why are we(you) such a scared little bitch about Cuba?
Funny how the very idea of Cuba scares the righties to death.

I believe I should be free to travel there if I want to.

John Galt

Reaction score
Why are we(you) such a scared little bitch about Cuba?
Funny how the very idea of Cuba scares the righties to death.

I believe I should be free to travel there if I want to.
Agree- everyone should be allowed to visit Cuba to see firsthand what Communist countries look like.

Section2

Reaction score
US has sanctions causing shortages of food and medicine. US is a repressive regime and bars its own citizens from going to Cuba, freedom, lol that's a joke.

"The Biden administration on Friday announced a second round of sanctions in response to Cuba's recent crackdown on historic protests over shortages of food and medicine."

F Biden and all the BS politicans.
Cuba is a communist dictatorship. That’s what the citizens are protesting. It’s not US sanctions.

golf

Reaction score
Am guessing cuban people wish they had a 2nd amendment. Am guessing cuban government is glad they dont.

Last edited:
Reactions: SDR

Top Bottom