Cryin (& Lyin) Chuck Schumer

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Chuck Schumer is nauseating. He’s like the tattletale in a elementary school class. “Teacher...teacher...Donald is making noises!”.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

LakerFan

Reaction score
U boomers r for it! First you’ll lose ur prostates, then ur benes. I’ll never see SS or Medicare. It’s my 409k that worries me. That and my prior creative tax filings.

Boomers will be fine. Boomer Govenors sent sick seniors back to LTC facilities to wipe out the excess population and make sure there are fewer payees for the SS trough.

howeda7

Reaction score

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
So you’re a conservative? Name one Senate conservative that is in favor of eliminating the filibuster?
I don't know. They all should be. Whn I talked about getting rid of it under Obama almost everyone here agreed.

I wonder what changed?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I don't know. They all should be. Whn I talked about getting rid of it under Obama almost everyone here agreed.

I wonder what changed?
I wasn’t here when Obama was POTUS, but I don’t believe it is a conservative position at all.

kg21

Reaction score
Manchin always poses and then caves. He's made a career of it.

but still.......Dementia Guy, Pelosi, Schumer...........it's impossible to be this screwed as a country, isn't it?

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Manchin always poses and then caves. He's made a career of it.

but still.......Dementia Guy, Pelosi, Schumer...........it's impossible to be this screwed as a country, isn't it?
Yet there are plenty who support the 3 stooges. Unbelievable

MplsGopher

Reaction score
It definitely makes sense that South Dakota and West Virginia should get to control the rest of the country.

No wait, that's part of why the US has shitty government.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
I'll try one more time. If it weren't for old, white men, you'd be speaking Japanese or German in this country.
It would probably be best, I guess, if old white men just took their tax money and went home?

kg21

Reaction score
It would probably be best, I guess, if old white men just took their tax money and went home?
Can you imagine this country without old, white men running it.

I can't even fathom it.

Maybe I should ask. What would it look like if old white men weren't running it. How about Mplsgopher. What would it look like?

kg21

Reaction score
I don't think these old white men did much for this country. It's not like they helped build it, defended it, or worked during their lives. They were pretty worthless as far as making this country what it is.

It's pretty much all the others that carried the water for this country and made it where all the people in other countries want in.

Somehow old and white became bad. But remember, that comes from the deranged.

Last edited:

kg21

Reaction score
⬆️⬆️⬆️
Old White Man is very offended.
I love old white men just like everyone else.

You group people, and there has to be a name for that. I just can never remember which one it would be..........racist, xenophobic, intolerant.........I know it's some type of horrible word that you hate and despise.

Hey, thanks by the way. Great entertainment from you today. You've been talking out of both sides of your ass all morning.

howeda7

Reaction score
Even if it's understandable frustration, that was a stupid speech to give. The Dems would be better with a different majority leader like Klobuchar or Warner.

kg21

Reaction score
Even if it's understandable frustration, that was a stupid speech to give. The Dems would be better with a different majority leader like Klobuchar or Warner.
Excuse me, Klobuchar........... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

MplsGopher

Reaction score
old white men just took their tax money and went home?
Yep! GTFO of this country and take your money to ..... where?

What developed, comfortable country is not going to tax your wealth at an even higher (and thus more appropriate) rate???

Sure, you can go to a third world country. Have fun!

Top Bottom